My Advance Strategy

Guys,

Just follow this thread, you'll get advance values before you start trading. We've 5 systems which will give you complete instructions how to get 50 to 100 pips a day. The only experience is MS Excel simple knowledge.

If any one interested, i can start posting and give you ultimate results daily.

Thank You

Sounds great, Will wait for future post's

Have a nice week end all,

we'll continue from monday 05:30AM (GMT).

And our main currency pair is EURUSD and GBPUSD

Thank You

earndollarsdaily:
Guys,Just follow this thread, you'll get advance values before you start trading. We've 5 systems which will give you complete instructions how to get 50 to 100 pips a day. The only experience is MS Excel simple knowledge.If any one interested, i can start posting and give you ultimate results daily.Thank You

I'm interested

Guys,

This is a thread to keep you every trade and every movement details on EURUSD and GBPUSD pair and keep watching everyday from 05:30am (GMT).

And do not disappoint when you lost opportunity, because we have life time to trade here at Forex Market.

I request you all please don't spend lot of money on third party indicators or on tips from other sites. We can trade on our own from default indicators on MT4 platform.

AFTER ALL WE'VE TO LEARN SOMETHING HERE . .!!!

Thank You

Guys,

Sorry to say, today holiday for our broker.

We get back to you tomorrow same (05:30am GMT) time.

Thank You

Mr. earndollarsdaily,Please share your trading system with us as quick as you can!

Morning Guys,

London market will open in 2 hours. before that we'll update actual trend and please, i request do not trade before market open. We analyze first and then try to open positive trades.

Thank You . .!!

Guys,

Ranging going on, we'll update when London Session start.

Please note down and do not place orders, just wait for our updates.

TODAY POSSIBLE TRADES (27/DEC/2011)

Pending Buy at 1.3082

Pending Buy at 1.3092

Pending Sell at 1.3040

Pending Sell at 1.3012

Keep in mind, always try to maintain Stop Profit when your order in positive and Stop Loss when reverse trade. 10 to 30 pips per trade and continue with Trailing Stop or Stop Profit.

We'll back when London session start.

Thank You

guys, we back at 09:30am GMT time.

very quite today look forward in following your thread,

Regards