Support and Resistance Metatrader4 Indicator with buffer - page 2

Dear Codex

That is correct, actually rather bizarely it uses a M1 support and M1 resistance as two separate lines (similarly with M5, M15 up to Month). The one disadvantage is that it therefore only shows two support and resistance lines for each time frame at one time, but it still seems to work quite well on charts.

The problem is trying to turn this (or a different one) into an easy to use indicator that can be placed in an EA.

In my collection i found 3 S/R indicators which uses buffers. I use a customized version of Weekly Pivots on my charts and it works great. The other 2 i haven't tested.

have fun

ottrix

Dear Ottrix

Thanks for the indicators, I converted the weekly pivots to a shorter time frame - but it really isn't an alternative for fixed support and resistance lines.

CodersGuru - are you still willing to convert the indicator I put up??

many thanks

Support and resistance

greatworth01:
Dear Codersguru

I am not sure whether this is the best support and resistance, but I certainly liked it.

I picked it up off the thread Robert was talking about, but as it has no instructions and I don't know how to code, I am a bit lost in using it.

As an aside Robert is correct (and I appreciate his comments) that I want to do both as he has mentioned. The problem is, as a non-coder, I use forexgenerator.com which is a point and click ea creator. In forexgenerator, I can import custom indicators (or code), but I need to specify the mode (i.e. line) that I wish to use. Using the indicator attached I couldn't work out which was which (or indeed if it was possible).

I have looked around to try and find the author of this indicator with no success.

If you can do anything with this, I would be really grateful, or if this indicator isn't suitable, I can find another.

many thanks

Go to for original code=> ThreeLineBreak on Chart S/R - MQL4 Code Base

Dear mladen,

Can you please improve and modify this indicator and add color input for each MTF?

Thank you. 

Reason: