Trading ideas

Hello everyone,

i will post my trading ideas on several pairs, which i choosed because of their lowest spread.

My strategy mainly looks for macd divergences, trendlines and support and resistance.

Hope you'll enjoy.

Let's start.

Idea w/ USD/JPY (executed, today 19:29)

You can see the bullish divergence between price and the MAs. A buy signal has been triggered. Price made it through a resistance level and trendline.

+ 33 Pips so far.

Idea w/ GBP/USD (executed, today 18:15)

I made this decision on a daily basis. There' a bearish divergence here. As well you can see a so called "Pin bar", which is a good reversal pattern.

+ 29 Pips so far.

Idea w/ USD/CAD (not executed yet)

On a daily basis we are ranging. Not a condition i like to trade with. But on a 4 Hour basis there could be forming an uptrend. I wait until the trendline is broken and MACD line crosses the signal line to the above. This is not a high propabilitie trade. I will decrease lot sizes.

Idea w/ NZD/USD (not executed yet)

We are in an uptrend right now. There's a weak bullish divergence. I will look, if price bounces from the lower trendline above the upper trendline. If i have a signal on the MACD i will enter. A goo opportunity i think.

Idea w/ EUR/GBP (not executable anymore)

This is only to show you a good trade opportunity i missed. There was a huge bearish divergence. And and a break of a trendline. So you could enter here twice and increase profits.

Idea w/ EUR/CHF (not executed)

We are in an uptrend. But bearish divergence is showing up. Additionally inside this channel there's a reversal pattern. Will wait for confirmation.

Idea w/ EUR/JPY (not executed)

There was a huge bearish divergence. We are actually still on an uptrend (daily basis). But its weakend. I just have to sit and wait on this one...eehmm ok this actually not a trade idea

I will try to post images in here directly but i saw images are just to big and are going outside the screen. Any suggestions?

Ok thats all for today. See you later.

Any comment will be greatly appreachiated

Greetings

Stephan

Forex trading is nowadays a leading business concept that is attracting many participants. As a result, it becomes easy to ignore the basic rules that determine who gets ahead of the game. Traders must first learn how to start wisely. The reason for this is to avoid making huge monetary losses.

Individuals that take their time to research how Forex markets operate also identify possible threats and opportunities. Forex Trade training is the easiest goal to achieve right now. Why is that? First, interested people can find many written online articles, notes and tutorials.

Forex is today a business concept to the forefront, attracting many participants. Accordingly, it becomes easy to ignore the basic rules that determine who gets ahead. Operators must first learn how to start properly. The reason for this is to avoid major economic losses.

Reason: