I cannot subscribe to some signals - page 2

ymleong:

On MT4 it is cannot exceed 500:1, that is if the signal provider's leverage is EXCEED 500:1, than you cannot subscribe to this. Now my issue is how to restrict the currency traded by the signal provider?

Eg Signal provider provides signal to 16 major currencies, some of which I DO NOT want to trade due to high margin requirements and LOW volume trading condition, eg, SGDJPY

Can I suppress this currency in my MT4 Market Watch and system will then "not find" it and not trade it? Is there a walkaround solution to this?

Unfortunately the answer is no.

You may want to use the same broker as signal provider or ask the signal provider to create signal (demo or live) using your broker.

You may want to suggest that to Service Desk for future development of mql5 signal service. 

ymleong:

On MT4 it is cannot exceed 500:1, that is if the signal provider's leverage is EXCEED 500:1, than you cannot subscribe to this. Now my issue is how to restrict the currency traded by the signal provider?

Eg Signal provider provides signal to 16 major currencies, some of which I DO NOT want to trade due to high margin requirements and LOW volume trading condition, eg, SGDJPY

Can I suppress this currency in my MT4 Market Watch and system will then "not find" it and not trade it? Is there a walkaround solution to this?

Even if you can, you shouldn't suppress any pair from a signal provider.  The performance of the signal will not reflect what you may get.  It could be better or worse.

I'm having the same problem but it got solve after reading all your responss.

Thanks

Max 500:1 is unnecessary.
Reason: