Mobile MT4

Maybe this topic has been discussed before, but I couldn't find it.

So, I think that I am saying this in behalf of many people out there: MT4 on mobile devices needs custom indicator support.

It would really make trading easier, because so far the only way how to access custom indicators from my phone has been using TeamViewer with a dedicated computer.

Maybe there are any other possibilities someone could sugget me for custom indicator access from my phone?

Forum trading, automatic trading systems and testing trading strategies

MetaTrader 5 Mobile

Renat , 2009.12.27 14:18

In truth, our implementation of mobile trading MetaTrader 4 Mobile was yes, and remains the best among this class of programs.

It is only necessary to understand that in such a confined space, the screen is actually nothing complicated or show, let alone manage, impossible. It is from this emphasis on simplicity functions.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile Trading Platforms / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Mobile trading allows you to manage your accounts from portable devices like a cell phone, smartphone, and tablet PC. Wherever you are, you can keep in touch with the latest market events, analyze them and execute trade operations from your account.

Kinda more interested in IOS, but as far as the Android discussions go, support for customs indicators like heiken ashi, keltner channel, etc, wont be available, ever?
Reason: