Help me to enter into this market !! I am novice

Hi MQL5 community guys,

I just registered my account here few mins back.  I'm very new to trading. I hope I will see correct path atleast here. I know you guys are 'guru', I cant talk to you unless I know your forex language. 

My questions are :

Where I have to start to learn fx ? (Where you started to learn ?)

Where can I practice trading while learning ? (Where you practiced while/after learning fx?) 

Please help me to get enter into this market. Show me your way !

Thanks for your help in advance !! 

well... your not alone im a novice too and i have a same question like you. waiting for the answer from all of the guru here

mu2aeronaut:

Salut les gars MQL5 communautaires,

Je viens de m'inscrire à mon compte ici quelques minutes en arrière. Je suis très nouveau à la négociation. J'espère que je vais voir le chemin correct atleast ici. Je sais que vous êtes «gourou», je ne peux pas vous parler si je sais que votre langue de forex. 

Mes questions sont les suivantes:

Où je dois commencer à apprendre fx? (Lorsque vous avez commencé à apprendre?)

Où puis-je pratiquer le commerce tout en apprenant? (Lorsque vous avez pratiqué pendant / après fx apprentissage?) 

S'il vous plaît aidez-moi à obtenir entrer dans ce marché. Montrez-moi votre chemin!

Merci pour votre aide à l'avance!! 

hello 
if I have any advice you start on a demo account you will entrainner which will avoid wasting your money moin than a week. 
otherwise subscribe to signals.

mu2aeronaut:

Hi MQL5 community guys,

I just registered my account here few mins back.  I'm very new to trading. I hope I will see correct path atleast here. I know you guys are 'guru', I cant talk to you unless I know your forex language. 

My questions are :

Where I have to start to learn fx ? (Where you started to learn ?)

Where can I practice trading while learning ? (Where you practiced while/after learning fx?) 

Please help me to get enter into this market. Show me your way !

Thanks for your help in advance !! 

Hi mu2aeronaut, you will find several ways to learn FX here, anyway, to be honest, I don't know if you will find such FX very begging content, since the site Focus is MT5 platform, and probably you need some FX getting start guide (you will find several using such expression at Google). 

Anyway, as kanaba suggest you, maybe you could also start installing MT5 (https://www.metatrader5.com/en/download) and after creating a demo account to practice, since this will help you study using a trading platform.
Download the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform
Download the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform
  • www.metatrader5.com
Download the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform and start trading Forex, Stocks, Futures and CFD! Wide trading capabilities, powerful and flexible market analysis, Alerts and Automated Trading - download MetaTrader 5 for free and access all these exciting features!
Reason: