LR trend - page 2

The LR trend Histo is redrawing own history on every new price tick ... Pls improve one as it is nor sirious to share such indicators.

alhola:
The LR trend Histo is redrawing own history on every new price tick ... Pls improve one as it is nor sirious to share such indicators.

Even less serious is to post and tell something that is not true and what can be checked so easily. LR trend histo indicator does not repaint ("redraw its own history") - anybody can check that and let the PC show if it "redraws" or not. So statements like that about a non-repainting indicator are simple case of meaningless flaming since it is your PC "deciding" if that is true or not

All the best

mladen

mladen:
Re-uploaded the indicator code to the first post

regards

mladen

HELLO MLADEN

Thanks for all your contributions Can I ask why this indicator do not open on chart it doesn't apply into chart and I see is very interesting indicator can you help me with that ? Thanks in advance...

eddy06:
HELLO MLADEN Thanks for all your contributions Can I ask why this indicator do not open on chart it doesn't apply into chart and I see is very interesting indicator can you help me with that ? Thanks in advance...

Eddy06, try this version.

mrtools:
Eddy06, try this version.

Looks nice Will test it

Hello mladen

thanks for all the great work you have done. Was hoping you could find a little time to make LR trend, LR_R2_Trend_Sqz and LR trend histo-2nmc work for me. I am running build 646 and can't get any of them to come up. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

regards

7447flyboy:
Hello mladen

thanks for all the great work you have done. Was hoping you could find a little time to make LR trend, LR_R2_Trend_Sqz and LR trend histo-2nmc work for me. I am running build 646 and can't get any of them to come up. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

regards

Here is the updated LR trend squeeze : lr_r2_trend_sqz_nmc.mq4

Files:

7447flyboy:
Hello mladen

regards

LR trend histo 2 nmc works with no problems and without any code changes for me (it is already changed to work with new metatrader 4 builds)

Files:

Got em! thanks

Sorry to pester you again mladen but wonder if it is possible to update this scapler candle. I believe it is using linear regression so i hope I am in the correct thread. Would be greatly appreciated if you have time. I obtained smC4Scalper Candles_V3.ex4 off of Forex Factory.smc4scalper_candles_v3.ex4

Reason: