[REQ]: Fix non-updating indicator

Hi, all. The attached indicator doesn't update properly. I have to change timeframes, or re-add the indicator to see new arrows.

Can someone fix this problem?

Thanks, in advance!

Files:

Jaquanburton:
Hi, all. The attached indicator doesn't update properly. I have to change timeframes, or re-add the indicator to see new arrows.

Can someone fix this problem?

Thanks, in advance!

Jaquanburton

This should fix it : divergence_candles_1.mq4

Files:

Fix Erros of the indicators

Dear Mr. Mladen,

Please, could you help me to correct some errors of the attached fractal indicators?

The Fractal Level Xtrust disappears on chart and at times fails to appear on chart when attached.

Fractal Lines indicator which you helped me to modify seems to have updating issues and once attached to a chart, the indicator fails to exit the chart even after detaching/deleting it from the chart.

Kindly in your usual magnanimity help me fix the errors.

Thank you in advance.

Okoli

okoli:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

Please, could you help me to correct some errors of the attached fractal indicators?

The Fractal Level Xtrust disappears on chart and at times fails to appear on chart when attached.

Fractal Lines indicator which you helped me to modify seems to have updating issues and once attached to a chart, the indicator fails to exit the chart even after detaching/deleting it from the chart.

Thank you in advance.

Okoli

Fractal lines does not have update issues, but was never cleaning up behind it (it creates objects that it does not delete when you exit). Will be corrected

mladen:
Fractal lines does not have update issues, but was never cleaning up behind it (it creates objects that it does not delete when you exit). Will be corrected

Thank you so very much for the attention. I sincerely appreciate.

Okoli

mladen:
Jaquanburton This should fix it : divergence_candles_1.mq4

Thank you.

okoli:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

Thank you in advance.

Okoli

Here is the fractal lines that should work OK : fractallines_1.01_mtf.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is the fractal lines that should work OK : fractallines_1.01_mtf.mq4

Dear Mr.Mladen,

What another swift and wonderful response....

I am truly honoured and favoured by your care and magnanimity.

May the good LORD keep and make all your ways prosperous.

Thank you a million times.

Okoli

okoli:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

Thank you in advance.

Okoli

For Fractal level Xrust I will need to wait Monday (can not trust visual back test any more for testing stuff like that)

mladen,

Could you fix this alert (with currencypair+timestamp+email alert) of this indicator and also print message at the expert tag.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
boc2.mq4  9 kb

taipan99:
mladen,

Could you fix this alert (with currencypair+timestamp+email alert) of this indicator and also print message at the expert tag.

Thanks in advance.

Do you, by any chance, have an original (non-decompiled) source code?

Reason: