enjoy it??

Files:

Thank you for sharing but not trades open during backtest

Isn't that always so ?

With new metatrader 4 you never know. Backtester is not reliable at all

Also no trades on demo account

Jawitech:
Also no trades on demo account

I don't understand : if that is a protection shouldn't it be the other way around : to allow just deno trades?

on my own:
I don't understand : if that is a protection shouldn't it be the other way around : to allow just deno trades?

I think it's some kind of marketing. "If you buy our better working Pro version, you will get much more trades" and so on...

so there's no guarantee you'll get a 100% complete version of EA, each time you upgrade they'll say we have one more thing for you, even when this modification would be totally uselss. Like a vicious circle but this is their way of making money.

Btw nice screenshot, looks similar to my account history now) I'm testing another robot now check out mine screen)

Files:
max_screen.png  40 kb

StanWay:
so there's no guarantee you'll get a 100% complete version of EA, each time you upgrade they'll say we have one more thing for you, even when this modification would be totally uselss. Like a vicious circle but this is their way of making money. Btw nice screenshot, looks similar to my account history now) I'm testing another robot now check out mine screen)

Hi stan, Can u share your ea with us.thanks

Reason: