How to get to the front page of the Market

Dear administration. Can you explain how the programme rating is calculated to get to the front page?

The formula will not be disclosed. Otherwise manipulation by unscrupulous developers is possible.

at least approximately ...

Vladon:
at least approximately...
I think you can guess roughly yourself by observing your products. But to get a few hints one can hope.

Vladon:
at least approximately ...
Even roughly is dangerous - because already enthusiastic programmers are probing the ground, how they can monopolise the market https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/37608

C-4:
The formula will not be disclosed. Otherwise manipulation by unscrupulous developers is possible.

What kind of manipulation? Buying from yourself? Losing 20% on it? I think it's silly.

It would be much more correct to make everything open and transparent, so that it is self-regulating by market methods. Then there would be no questions.

I would suggest, for example, not just a Top, and Top of the week, top of the month, etc. It would be formed by the totalsales (in money) for the period.

meat:

What kind of manipulation? Buying from yourself? Losing 20% on it? That seems silly to me.

It would be much more correct to do everything openly and transparently, so that everything is self-regulated by market methods. Then there would be no questions.

For example, I would suggest making not just a Top, but Top of the week, Top of the month, etc. It would be formed by the total sales volume (in money) for the specified period.

agree

meat:

What kind of manipulation? Buying from yourself? Losing 20% on it? Seems silly to me.

It's easy, once it gets to the top, it'll pay for itself in no time.

server:

Easily, once it gets to the top, it will pay off quickly

What makes you say that? Do you think that people will buy everything at the top without looking?

meat:
What makes you say that? Do you think people buy everything at the top without looking?
Yes, I think so - because those who buy them cannot evaluate the product themselves - they are not programmers, they look at the top and reviews. Do you think they will search all over the Market? They are mostly those who at least know the basics of the art, and they are looking for something they cannot write. For example, he can write an indicator or advisor, but a panel or library, here's an example (not for advertising purposes) https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/c-4/seller#products.

server:
Yes, I think so - because those who buy them cannot evaluate the product themselves - they are not programmers, they look at the top and reviews. And you think they will search all over the Market? Mainly they are those who know the basics of the art and are looking for something they cannot write. For example, he can write an indicator or at least an adviser, but a panel or library, here's an example (not for advertising purposes) https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/c-4/seller#products.

You yourself mentioned that they not only look at the top, but also at the reviews. If the product is top, but the comments section is empty or there is only fake PR from imaginary characters (and it is not difficult to determine if you are in the web not for the first day), it immediately makes you think. A really marketable product should have a sizeable branch with discussions, constructive criticism, etc.

By the way, the option I wrote (so that the top is calculated on a certain time interval) will actually eliminate the fake sales cheat. Because you have to constantly be engaged in this stuff, losing money, and you'll end up with nothing. In general, it's like advertising costs. You can invest as much money as you want in it, but far from the fact that these investments will pay off if the product is worthless.

Reason: