close all positions when Margin Level is below 30% (stoploss)

Hi all

I would like to implement a functionality that is not yet available in the MT5

I need to close all positions (includening pending ones) when Margin Level is below 30%

The support say that I need a plugin which will be close all positions when Margin Level is below 30% and that the plugin is a .DLL file which is placed in plugins folder on server and loaded on start.

This plugin could change logic of standart processing.

They also say that I have to write this plugin by yourself or find a company who can do this.

My question is:    Has anyone already dealed with the same problem? or Has anyone made this DLL file?

Thanyou for your help.

grillocl:

Hi all

I would like to implement a functionality that is not yet available in the MT5

I need to close all positions (includening pending ones) when Margin Level is below 30%

The support say that I need a plugin which will be close all positions when Margin Level is below 30% and that the plugin is a .DLL file which is placed in plugins folder on server and loaded on start.

This plugin could change logic of standart processing.

They also say that I have to write this plugin by yourself or find a company who can do this.

My question is:    Has anyone already dealed with the same problem? or Has anyone made this DLL file?

Thanyou for your help.

Hi

If you can't find something for free in the codebase, you can hire a developer in the freelance section

Reason: