cent accounts - page 2

Mohammad Soubra:

why does brokers tricking clients by this type of trading account???? 

They just want to allow trading with small accounts. Trading with $100-500 where 0.01 lot = 0.1 USD is to dangerous, but using 10000-50000 cents where 0.01 lot = 0.1 cent more preferable for consistent traders and EAs too. 

Izzatilla Ikramov:

They just want to allow trading with small accounts. Trading with $100-500 where 0.01 lot = 0.1 USD is to dangerous, but using 10000-50000 cents where 0.01 lot = 0.1 cent more preferable for consistent traders and EAs too. 
I think it is just a trick/marketing

Mohammad Soubra:
I think it is just a trick/marketing
Your life - your thinking. Want to change - change your thinking. 

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Your life - your thinking. Want to change - change your thinking. 
What to change
EUR = CENT ?????
USD  = CENT ??

As we r seing in the signals providers amount, they may have THOUSANDS of dollars but actually you should devide them by 100 to get the truth

Mohammad Soubra:
What to change
EUR = CENT ?????
USD  = CENT ??

As we r seing in the signals providers amount, they may have THOUSANDS of dollars but actually you should devide them by 100 to get the truth
not EUR = CENT

and not USD  = CENT

Change your thinking about tricks. Nobody do not want to cheat you. If you do not want to use cent Signals - use USD or EUR Signals only - it is up to you.

I think it doesn't matter if it is a cent or a standard account. What matters is quality of trade.

Amit Suryakant Jamuda:
I think it doesn't matter if it is a cent or a standard account. What matters is quality of trade.

I agree

but cent account is helping small investors, what u say? :) 

If people start using normal accounts like 500-5000 USD then the price of the signal will be much higher like 100-500 USD, think about it. This is not a hedge fund site, this is a learning forex forum to which people subscribe to signals to learn not to get rich. STOP dreaming and START learning !

Bot Radu:
If people start using normal accounts like 500-5000 USD then the price of the signal will be much higher like 100-500 USD, think about it. This is not a hedge fund site, this is a learning forex forum to which people subscribe to signals to learn not to get rich. STOP dreaming and START learning !

wow good explaination

trade earn with learn :) 

not every trader having gut with their money
Reason: