For students, how many time is required for trading daily

For students, how many time is required for trading daily?

A few hours every day should suffice, but I would recommend watching the charts whenever one can even if they're not actively trading.

I would say it’s not about hours, it’s about how well you understand the market. As you are a student i would say to concentrate on the financials and economics first, this will help you to study the main branch of understanding markets i.e. Fundamentals. Also go through Statistics and Econometrics for more details. For the technical study you can refer many websites like investopedia, babypips school, stcokcharts etc.

Do you trade 4-6 hours a day o whenever you just feel to as a part timer?

It depends on what trading style you have. Did you use scalping, or day trading, or long time trades. Based on this you may calculate how much time you needed for trading.

yeah, this if fain and legal question. I also need to know about this. Though I am not student. But I have another task and started Forex as a part timer.

Depending on the free time students having , they can spend in trading they can give 2 to 3 hours as a part time job. Or they can skip trading any day they are not having time. To make regular earning they have to work regularly as they had made a plan .

Herbinder:
yeah, this if fain and legal question. I also need to know about this. Though I am not student. But I have another task and started Forex as a part timer.

Hi Herbinder, if you could specify what type of trading you prefer (scalping, or day trading, or long time trades) we could help you with answer. For scalping you will need more time on market as need to watch it constantly and on a small time frame. Day trading – you will need to watch more than 2-3 hours (preferred start and end of session) so you could made your trading decision for the day. For long term – you may use Daily time frame (used for positions which will be on the market for more than a week) – there you may log on only for 10-15 minutes at the end of the day, to see where is the position going and decide what to do. (This is used by pros and you will need to place SL and TP).

How about day training? If I want to go with it how much should this take to get enough knowledge?

fancy:
Depending on the free time students having , they can spend in trading they can give 2 to 3 hours as a part time job. Or they can skip trading any day they are not having time. To make regular earning they have to work regularly as they had made a plan .

I have enough time I think as a student. I can devote 3-4 hours per day. Is this enough?

Hi Herbinder,

Yes 3-4 hours daily will be enough for your trading strategy. What do you prefer to trade Forex or CFD’s? For both you will need to watch the start of the session and the first hour/s of it. Also you may watch the important news for the current pair or cfd through the day. The decision to close the order for the day should come at the later stage during the day and depend of your goal.

Reason: