Is there someone to get money from signals - page 2

Md. Shahadat Hossain:
i think investor should not invest more money than signal provider in their account, if required follow different signal provider.
Also, this point is important, if signal provider has a little deposit.  investor should be very careful this type signal.

After FOMC meeting, Several signal was wiped out.. Lot of subscribers lost too much money. 

Especially one signal that had almost 180 subscribers... Totally wiped out.. Too bad. 

To choose right signal is really really important

Trade on your own.But if you want to follow signal,the first thing to see is providers account balance.If signal provider is cent account do not follow but On mql5.com 90% signal providers are cent accounts.You have to be careful.

Many signals suffered from yesterdays FOMC meeting.

In addition these signal will just disappear and after a few weeks open another signal with another name either of the signal and or the signal provider.

Therefore do your maths, make your calculations and be careful about choosing the right signal.

Greed and fear is never a good choice. 

Foreksdurum:

To choose right signal is really really important. 

Maybe NONE is a good choice.

Marco vd Heijden:
Maybe NONE is a good choice.

You are right if you have enough time for forex. you should always observing and monitoring FX market. But it is a kind of professional job and interest.  If we don't have time what we should do? This is problem.

May be best way just quit from market. But we want to earn money.. At this time we need signal,  EA  or managed fund e.t.c.  

I think this is a interesting subject. In my opinion MQL is lacking a extra parameter to filter that is Avg. Holding Time. This is together with other data what tells me about the precision of the trading. By looking at historical data of multiple accounts you can see a clear corelation between length of trades (over 48hrs) and losses. The longer you are in the market the more exposed you are.

Foreksdurum:

You are right if you have enough time for forex. you should always observing and monitoring FX market. But it is a kind of professional job and interest.  If we don't have time what we should do? This is problem.

May be best way just quit from market. But we want to earn money.. At this time we need signal,  EA  or managed fund e.t.c.  

Maybe you don't need much time.

Who told you that you should always observe and monitor FX market, and why ?

Once the math has been done, and the parameters are set out, your trades will carry themselves out,

There is no need to observe or monitor anything since the outcome has already been pre-defined.

If you think you need a signal, the idea to quit from market might be the best option.

Marco vd Heijden:

Maybe you don't need much time.

Who told you that you should always observe and monitor FX market, and why ?

Once the math has been done, and the parameters are set out, your trades will carry themselves out,

There is no need to observe or monitor anything since the outcome has already been pre-defined.

If you think you need a signal, the idea to quit from market might be the best option.

Maybe you are right..

But, you know that there are too much signal in here and some people said that they earned too much money from signal.

Actually, someone who get too much from signal service, if it is possible, they can share in some idea for selecting signal services.

so i just told you, maybe you don't need much time, this implies you can perfectly trade on your own, without 'signals'.

yet, you insist 'signals' well good luck with that.

you might get luckier speaking to a Professional Trader, then to someone who can pick the best 'signal'.

Reason: