Testing on Real Tick Story

I need good explanation about Testing on Real Tick Story about some EA.

I get some knowledge from internet also a guy, Aleh Sasonka, from MQL5. But lot of resource is Russian and there is no step by step explanation. For example, there is some scripts but all of them is Russian. And not work properly.

I think, we need good resource for testing EA.

Who can write a good article about it.

Thanks.

Khurram Mustafa:
This community is very large you can contact as your desire by using reviews of experts. i think you have search by your self :)

I searched and download several program. But they did not work well. Also I want to learn real tick story test metot.

I need step by step explanation..  :)

is there noone here to explain it? I think this subject is really important for testing EA's..   :( :(

It might not be as important as you are currently thinking.

Foreksdurum:

I searched and download several program. But they did not work well. Also I want to learn real tick story test metot.

I need step by step explanation..  :)

Then I think you have to go docs (show in upper top menu) on docs you will find step by step systematic explaination

OR

The second option is to search in wide range of internet, I hope you will find major materials with examples 

Marco vd Heijden:
It might not be as important as you are currently thinking.
If some one wants to do some special then I think we have to share our views?? what you say brother :)
Reason: