There is a virtual stop. Question: can the DC make an anti-virtual stop... - page 8

There are also robot simulators for manual trading by indicator. They help a lot to get the hang of it, as "trading" on the tester goes a bit fast and you can "trade" a week's worth of time in 3-4 hours. You can see at a glance if the indicator is good or rubbish.

Сергей Криушин:
something as far as I know there are plenty of these arrows in Code Base...but they're a bit...um...late...
all late. As they're processing the elapsed time.

Alexander Ivanov:
everyone is late. As they are processing the elapsed time.
And that it's so big > 100kb - isn't there something extra there...that I'm even somehow wary...

Сергей Криушин:
And that it's so big > 100kb - isn't there something extra...that I'm somehow afraid...
Without DLL, it's not a Trojan. And there are indicators with DLL. I can give you some. They definitely have trojans.

Сергей Криушин:
And that it's so big > 100kb - isn't there something extra in there...that I'm even kind of wary...
but you can throw it away. In case the wind will crash.

Alexander Ivanov:
There are also robot simulators for manual trading by indicator. They help a lot to get the hang of it, as "trading" on the tester goes a bit fast and you can "trade" a week's worth of time in 3-4 hours. You can immediately see if the indicator is good or rubbish.
I've had a good hand for a long time, even became an Expert Advisor on robot ratings... I've been sitting in charts for a long time, I think I even have an intuitive understanding, but there are some uncertainties about the work of the detecks...

What's that beast in your picture? A troll?

Cle-what's cleared up now... I want to say thank you all more for sharing the information... it's clear - you can trade, but be careful...)))

Сергей Криушин:
Cle-what's cleared up now... i want to say thank you all more for sharing the information... all is clear - you can trade, but carefully...)))
Of course you can! But it would be safer if I won and if I lost I would pay! Otherwise it is so unreliable when instead of money we see numbers that are melting before our eyes, and if you suddenly get lucky, it's a problem to keep and get them. Because our winnings from them are also subject to drainage! This is the reality at Real!

Boris:
Of course you can! But it would be safer if you won, you would get, and if you lost, you would pay! Otherwise it is so unreliable, when instead of money we see digits that melt away before our eyes, and if we are suddenly lucky, it's a problem to keep them and get them. Because our winnings from them are also subject to drainage! This is the reality on Real!
Yes, as I understood from all that said, the DC doesn't let go until you've drained everything... honestly, I used to get it and then I immediately drained it back... because everything started to fall terribly...
Reason: