• 0% (0)
  • 0% (0)
  • 0% (0)
  • 26% (13)
Total voters: 50

USD is the more stable one.

Ovidiu Caslariu:
USD is the more stable one.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAT????? That is the best joke I have ever heard... USD is the shittiest currency there can be on earth, they are just printing and printing like crazy. QE1, QE2 and now QE3??? 80 billion every month is printed and you tell me it is a good currency? A good one? Backed by litereally nothing but pure CONFIDENCE...?????? Well I give it few more years before it will be a dead currency... like all THOUSANDS of FIAT currency in the past... Do you think the DOLLAR will be the first FIAT currency to survive??? No way.

John McClark:

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAT????? That is the best joke I have ever heard... USD is the shittiest currency there can be on earth, they are just printing and printing like crazy. QE1, QE2 and now QE3??? 80 billion every month is printed and you tell me it is a good currency? A good one? Backed by litereally nothing but pure CONFIDENCE...?????? Well I give it few more years before it will be a dead currency... like all THOUSANDS of FIAT currency in the past... Do you think the DOLLAR will be the first FIAT currency to survive??? No way.

I strongly agree with you....

A good video to watch which explains all the US BS and that stuff is Hidden secrets of money by Mike Maloney.

Tim:

I strongly agree with you....

A good video to watch which explains all the US BS and that stuff is Hidden secrets of money by Mike Maloney.

so.. we should go on LONG for EURUSD.. right?

i mean, that's what my "forex for dummies" says..

John McClark:

Well is a known idea but the reality is that both dollar and fiat are strong as in the past 80 years and will continue to be in the next millenniums. Dollar is going to raise more on all currecies and fiat is going to make a good joint venture with pegeout to become with chrysler one of the first automobile group on the earth.

Ronnie Mansolillo:
Well is a known idea but the reality is that both dollar and fiat are strong as in the past 80 years and will continue to be in the next millenniums. Dollar is going to raise more on all currecies and fiat is going to make a good joint venture with pegeout to become with chrysler one of the first automobile group on the earth.
i'm not sure, that that's what he meant using the word "fiat"..

Nauris Mucenieks:
i'm not sure, that that's what he meant using the word "fiat"..
Maybe. For me fiat is an auto group but anyway us economy has a big debt as they have historically since they born and they will continue to have in future without any effect on their currency. They are the leading economy and dollar is very strong. Was an error from germany to try to have a strong euro. 

Nauris Mucenieks:

so.. we should go on LONG for EURUSD.. right?

i mean, that's what my "forex for dummies" says..

Nah, no currency will survive... Real money is the solution....

Ronnie Mansolillo:

Not talking about cars but an expression for fiat currency which means :

"Fiat money is a currency established as money by government regulation or law.[1] The term derives from the Latin fiat ("let it be done", "it shall be")[2] used in the sense of an order or decree.[1] It differs from commodity money and representative money. Commodity money is created from a good, often a precious metal such as gold or silver, which has uses other than as a medium of exchange (such a good is called a commodity), while representative money simply represents a claim on such a good.[1][3][4]"

Also known as a currency backed by pure confidence.

Amen for you my friend. If you really think dollar is the first currency to survive and the US the first corrupted system to survive, then good luck my friend. Dollar is a falling history already... Currently in deflation but sooner or later in a hyper inflation...

Ronnie Mansolillo:
Maybe. For me fiat is an auto group but anyway us economy has a big debt as they have historically since they born and they will continue to have in future without any effect on their currency. They are the leading economy and dollar is very strong. Was an error from germany to try to have a strong euro. 

Mistake.

They were a leading economy and dollar is not as strong anymore... And no error from Germany, EURO is a heaven compared to DOLLAR... Atleast they do not print it like US.

Reason: