General - page 1162

[Deleted]
  Average through range  (25   1 2 3)
Are there any indictors to use the daily ATR as data - rather than price the way a normal indicator is based|? I was hoping for a CCI indicator or stochastics oscillator using this data. Thanks TEAMTRADER
Hello Community I have the following problem when i try to join a signal: i have internet connection, and my login credentials are typed in Tools->Community but in Tools->Signals there is the message "not connected, select from the signals database". Does anyone have the same problem or know how...
(REQ) BombaScalping edu OR help to find same value indicator Indicator setting Variable ---- Value SkyCH 13 Multipiler 1.0 BBfilter 12 K1 24 K2 67 K3 9 Nbr_ period 3 Seem to be like supper trend with bb &MA Any indictor with same value
AUDUSD: Vulnerable Below The 0.8000/74 Zone AUDUSD: With the pair facing price hesitation ahead of its key resistance at the 0.8000/0.8074 zone, it could turn lower if that zone continues to hold. On the downside, support resides at the 0.7900 level where a breach will aim at the 0.7850 level....
So am I having difficulty assessing my risk if I was to subscribe to a signal. Now I obviously know there's always risk when someone controls my money. All that aside I'm trying to figure out the maximum drawdown in relation to the MAE in the risks chart. So I guess my question is what does maximum
The MT5 trading server mt5.metaquotes.net runs on port 1950. We have closed all the "left" ports at our company, including port 1950. It is impossible to agree with the administrator about its opening (security policy...). Tunneling via HTTPort - doesn't work. MT4 was running on port 443 which is
Hi. I accidently had a signal running on two pc's and it opened dual orders. I didn't correct it manually but after an hour it closed the orders atumatically and opened one order again at a corrected lot size. Can anyone tell me if the signal will be messed up, if it is running on two different pc's...
Alcohol Sexual relations Prayer Sports or video games I take a break from trading Revenge trading (overtrading) More learning, reading and analysis I switch strategies I go to a bank for a loan Other (Please specify in comments.)
This is a board in which to post mathematical reduction tecniques of any kind. best would be splitting up as preprocess --> enrichment --> feature reduction lets start it easy ;)
EURJPY: Reverses Higher, Eyes The Further 135.27 Level. EURJPY- Having taken back its intra day losses to close higher on Tuesday, risk of further move higher is now envisaged. Resistance lies at the 135.00 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 135.50 level where a break if seen will...
Hi, my mt4 Version is 4.00 and Build 765 (12 Dec 2014). I want to rent an Expert and i don't have the rent option in my mt4 terminal, and i want to upgrate de Build 792. Can you tell me how i can do this? (I think that there are some problems with the bot if i rent it from the website, some users...
I want a basic account analizer coded for me but need to know if this would be a EA or Script? It would use the detailed statement generated by mt4.
Does anybody know what this buy sell indicator is?
[Deleted]
  Please help  (2)
Hello everyone. Does anyone has a good broker with following settings? -spread+commission below 1pip -execution time below 100ms -stop level below 1 Please advise...
I would like to test a MT4 signal on demo before using it on a live account, but it doesn't seem to recognize my broker's demo server. I tried entering the server name in the "Your Broker's server:" field but it doesn't recognize it. Does that mean I cannot use the signal? Is there a way to use the...
Hi..My EA is based on daily closing. When I run it first time after the new DAY candle starts it places the orders based on the previous day, I delete those orders and remove the EA and again run it then it places properly what can be the reason? please guide
  Connectivity  (7)
Hi, How can I tell in my EA if I am still connected to the trade server?
Hi all, I am trying to install MT5 on a clean computer, with win 7 64-bit enterprise, but I can't install it into desired location. If I use MT5 b1100 installation from mql5.com, it installs 64-bit version in 'program files' after specifying the proxy. So it doesn't allow me to choose the...
is anybody else having this problem??
What i know is, When my sell order hitting my tp price, it will not close my order immediatly but nid to go down few more pips that causing by spread. same as buy order , i will enter my order before hitting my buy stop order price,which cause by the spread. But the question is, with a...
How to keep my MT4 program online when my computer is asleep ?
EURJPY: Weakens, Eyes Further Downside EURJPY- Having triggered a corrective pullback, further weakness is envisaged. This is coming on the back of price pullbacks on the lower level charts on Friday and a long tailed candle formation. Resistance lies at the 134.50 level. Further out, resistance...
[Deleted]
I have 3 mt4 account from different brokers, can I use 1 mql5 account to subscribe 3 different signals to that 3 mt4? I have tried to do so, but MQL5 always linked to broker A's MT4, I don't know how to make it link to broker B or broker C account.
Hello. May I if someone have done this: 1 MT4 account = 1EA = 2 charts = 2 servers > simultaneously. This to make sure EA will continue to run even one server is down. Thanks
I have subscribed a singal ,but sometime, my MT4 offlined and i cannot copy my subscribed singal .So how to check my singal provider's daily operation? such as how many times and when in and out
For me yes because the spreads could burn your account. A broker that has a variable spreads provides nothing but huge losses.
  Developing EAs  (1)
Please I have been trading manually for the past 6 years now, but is more buzy now with another job, can somebody help to explain how I can put my stategy as EA.
I didn't use MT5 for a couple of years. Now I installed the latest version but I've this annoying problem with news. If I open news popup I have something like this... (look at the image attached). Any help?
USDJPY: Retains Broader Upside Bias USDJPY: Unless the pair retains below the 118.48/32 support zone, it continues to retain its broader upside bias in the medium term. On the upside, resistance resides at the 120.83 level with a turn above here aiming at the 122.00 level. A break will target the...