LOS INDICADORES DESCARGADOS DE MQL5 DEJARON DE FUNCIONAR

Hola a todos, mi problema es que tengo algunos indicadores free y otros comprados, y ayer me funcionaban correctamente, pero hoy enciendo, se acatualiza windows 10 y ya no puedo insertarlos en los gráficos, miro en el apartado de EXPERTOS de la MT4, y me dice lo siguiente:

2016.09.28 17:48:21.988 invalid 'C:\Users\CONSTPE\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\BB190E062770E27C3E79391AB0D1A117\MQL4\indicators\Market\PA Patterns Indicator.ex4' license

Alquien sabe que le ha ocurrido y cómo solucionarlo?

He instalado la plataforma de nuevo (FXCM), pero nada.

Saludos 

As I understand - this is well-known Windows 10 issue related to the Market product.

I have no idea how you will translate it to the Spanish language sorry but please find some decision below about what to do (from the members fo the forum which had same issue and they fixed it):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Windows 10 upgrade : what you should know !

Alain Verleyen, 2015.08.10 23:26

Hello All,

I am opening this topic to centralize all information about migrating to Windows 10. No much for now, but important points to be aware anyway.

Stay tuned...

P.S : Of course, only information related to MT4/MT5 will be reported here.

Indicators has stop working after yesterdays (11/8/2016) windows 10 update Please HELP!

Daniel Stein, 2016.08.12 10:55

Please follow these three steps:

- At first you have to delete the "old/invalid" market products in the Navigator of your terminal

- Second you restart your terminal 

- Now you are able to reinstall your products with a newly generated license

Indicators has stop working after yesterdays (11/8/2016) windows 10 update Please HELP!

Karputov Vladimir, 2016.08.12 11:01

Try to remove all folders "Market": menu "File" -> "Open Data Folder". Close the terminal. Then find the folder MQL5\Experts\Market - and remove the "Market" folder; find the folder MQL5\Indicators\Market - and remove the "Market" folder.
Start the terminal.

Pieterse, 2016.08.12 11:56

Thanks Sergey Golubev the link you have send me helped I appreciate your guys help

James Cater:
To re-install please follow these steps

1) Tools/Options/Community - Re-log into your community account with your password
2) Open Navigator (Ctrl N) and find Market/XXXX
3) Right click and Delete "Market/XXXX"
4) Open Terminal (Ctrl-T) and navigate to the Purchased Tab
5) You should find your products and an "Install" button for the ones you have just deleted
6) Click the "Install" button.
7) You will hen be prompted for your community account password again to use up another one of your 5 activations. (this will not deduct any funds from your account)

Reason: