Total wiretapping is being introduced

If you don't know, read the information here. Shit, in the States they wiretap too, but secretly, and here they don't even shy away from it. Civilians can take anything. And what a nasty face she has.

https://geektimes.ru/post/278196/

Это всё-таки случилось: Путин подписал «пакет Яровой». Тарифы на связь вырастут в 2-4 раза
Это всё-таки случилось: Путин подписал «пакет Яровой». Тарифы на связь вырастут в 2-4 раза
  • geektimes.ru
Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут оставлять комментарии. Войдите, пожалуйста. Пометьте топик понятными вам метками, если хотите или закрыть

Alexey Volchanskiy:

If you don't know, read the information here. Shit, in the States they wiretap too, but secretly, and here they don't even shy away from it. Civilians can take anything. And what a nasty face she has.

https://geektimes.ru/post/278196/

No wonder she's so pissed off at the world.

Alexander Bereznyak:
No wonder, resentful of the world

If you read carefully, it is also forbidden to use unlicensed encryption when working on the internet. I wonder if it is authorised and licensed in MT4/5? And in all payment systems?

What a great opportunity to swat everything in one fell swoop.

What do you mean, a total wiretap? Just records of conversations will be kept and, if necessary, they can be lifted to prove crimes. But who needs you anyway, don't be so dramatic. They won't raise prices, they just made a fuss because they are too greedy to spend their money and effort. I do not see anything wrong ... for those who abide by the law and moral norms :)

and stop sending out all sorts of worthless SMS messages with contests and bonuses, like win a million, pay 12 rubles a day (megaphone), and fool people, and return normal rates without prepayment. Otherwise, you pay a certain prepayment every month, and you don't pay as much

It's a sign:) It's time to stop sitting on mobiles and the Internet, it's time to go out into the real world to communicate in person. But as long as they don't issue a "no more than three meetings" decree.

Soon, under the pretext of fighting terrorism, they will put a security camera under everyone's blanket and make them pay for it as well).

Well, what's wrong with that? The real patriots are happy and excited. I remember one thread where they were drowning in the benefits of moving the storage of personal data to Russian servers. And these laws are just a logical step in the same direction... Only where are they now, fellow warriors, why aren't they rejoicing? It's not clear...

Whatever, I'm not breaking anything, I'm not plotting.....

Alexandr Saprykin:
Whatever. I'm not breaking anything, I'm not conspiring.....
... and I'm quite happy that my internet and mobile phone charges are going up).

khorosh:
... and I'm quite happy that my internet and mobile phone fees will go up).
We already have one of the cheapest internet rates in the world... Why get hysterical?
Reason: