Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
MQL5.community allows users to store their source codes in MQL5 Storage. Try it!
Georgios Mantakis
Georgios Mantakis 2014.04.18 20:53 

Hi,

I have a question about a purchase i made from the Market Store. Recently  before three days i purchased an Indicator from the MQL5 Market Store. The Indicator had 5 Activations. I installed the Indicator on 2 machines so i had 3 Activations left. I also received a System Message that i have "3 of 5 activations left". Today two days later i see that the Developer had increased AFTER i purchased the Indicator the maximum allowed Activations from 5 to 20. So how many Activations do i have now? Do i have still "3 of 5 activations left" ??? Or do i have now 18 Activations left? And is there some place where i can lookup how many Activations i have left?

Thanks

George 

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.04.18 21:27  
Georgios Mantakis
Georgios Mantakis 2014.04.18 23:26  
I have written to the Service Desk but i haven't received any answer...
Achmad Hidayat
Achmad Hidayat 2014.04.19 01:37  
gmantakis:

Hi,

I have a question about a purchase i made from the Market Store. Recently  before three days i purchased an Indicator from the MQL5 Market Store. The Indicator had 5 Activations. I installed the Indicator on 2 machines so i had 3 Activations left. I also received a System Message that i have "3 of 5 activations left". Today two days later i see that the Developer had increased AFTER i purchased the Indicator the maximum allowed Activations from 5 to 20. So how many Activations do i have now? Do i have still "3 of 5 activations left" ??? Or do i have now 18 Activations left? And is there some place where i can lookup how many Activations i have left?

Thanks

George 

You have "3 of 5 activations left" since the system only note limitation at time you purchase.
Georgios Mantakis
Georgios Mantakis 2014.04.19 02:05  
achidayat:
You have "3 of 5 activations left" since the system only note limitation at time you purchase.
Where can i lookup the information how many activations i have left for a specific purchase?
Achmad Hidayat
Achmad Hidayat 2014.04.19 05:24  
gmantakis:
Where can i lookup the information how many activations i have left for a specific purchase?
Only from my experience. Unfortunately It's not explicitly regulated in the rule.
Georgios Mantakis
Georgios Mantakis 2014.04.19 10:09  

The Developer told me that i have 18 activations left an not 3. But how can i check this by myself? Isn't there some place where i can check by by myself how many activations i have left for a specific purchase?

Thanks

George

Achmad Hidayat
Achmad Hidayat 2014.04.19 15:35  
gmantakis:

The Developer told me that i have 18 activations left an not 3. But how can i check this by myself? Isn't there some place where i can check by by myself how many activations i have left for a specific purchase?

Thanks

George

I think I'm wrong. After I check again I still have 2 activation since the product activation is 5. You can see by click on product at another machine that not installed yet (see picture for  example).

/
To add comments, please log in or register