i want to copy signal from standard account to my micro

To add comments, please log in or register
107107TE
107107TE  

i have a micro account i want to copy the signal of standard accound  (equity, laverage is the same).

Must worry for volume problems? ‌

honest_knave
honest_knave  
107107TE:

i have a micro account i want to copy the signal of standard accound  (equity, laverage is the same).

Please don't double post. I have deleted your other thread.
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
107107TE:

No, you can copy with no problems, just like you had a standard account. The lot sizes though, will be calculated with your "shown" balance and not your actual money deposited.
107107TE
107107TE  
Eleni Anna Branou:

No, you can copy with no problems, just like you had a standard account. The lot sizes though, will be calculated with your "shown" balance and not your actual money deposited.
Thank you
107107TE
107107TE  

So again.  If my provider open 0,01 volume ( standard account)  in my micro acount it will open 1 volume.  Is that right?

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  

All has to do with the ratio that you are copying the signal.‌ If you look in your MT or VPS journal you will see a value, that is called: ratio of balances and leverages.

T‌his is the ratio that tells you the size of your trades, following the signal. For instance, if this ratio is 200% and the signal opens a 0.01 lot position you will open a 0.02 position etc.

107107TE
107107TE  

Provider signal                                         Mine account‌

‌                               STANDART ACCOUNT                             MICRO ACOUNT

‌        Laverage                1:500                                                      1:500‌

‌        Balance                 1.000 $                                                   1.000 $ (lets say 1.052$ and after the calculation of 95%, balance =1000 The same exactly with signal)

‌        O‌pen position          0,01 (v=1.000$)                                    ????????   1lot ( v=1.000$)   or  0,01 (v =10$) ????????? (Remember Micro account)

‌                                        

‌     

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
107107TE:

Provider signal                                         Mine account‌

‌                               STANDART ACCOUNT                             MICRO ACOUNT

‌        Laverage                1:500                                                      1:500‌

‌        Balance                 1.000 $                                                   1.000 $ (lets say 1.052$ and after the calculation of 95%, balance =1000 The same exactly with signal)

‌        O‌pen position          0,01 (v=1.000$)                                    ????????   1lot ( v=1.000$)   or  0,01 (v =10$) ????????? (Remember Micro account)

‌                                        

‌     

With the above ratio you will have the same trades. The micro account has no difference in signal copying than a standard account. The only difference is in your pocket. If you win or loose it will be pennies, instead of $$$ shown in your micro account.
107107TE
107107TE  
Eleni Anna Branou:

With the above ratio you will have the same trades. The micro account has no difference in signal copying than a standard account. The only difference is in your pocket. If you win or loose it will be pennies, instead of $$$ shown in your micro account.

If his 0,01 v. Opens to me 1 v (micro)   the profits or looses will be the same in money.  But his 0,01 will open 1 to me or  will open 0,01???
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
107107TE:

If his 0,01 v. Opens to me 1 v (micro)   the profits or looses will be the same in money.  But his 0,01 will open 1 to me or  will open 0,01???

If you both have $1000 (even though yours is a micro account) you will open the same positions.
107107TE
107107TE  
Eleni Anna Branou:

If you both have $1000 (even though yours is a micro account) you will open the same positions.

So, to say it simple in his monitor will appear 0,01 lot stantard =1000$       and in mine   lot micro = 1000$.  Right?
To add comments, please log in or register