Setting up a system: quotes

Good afternoon,

I'm very new in this forum and I'm looking for some information, since I'm a bit lost. I just got an account with Interactive Brokers and I would like to start making tests between it and Metatrader 5. I'm thinking of trying out the demo version of MTIBBridge to start and see how it works.

However, I'm running into trouble: I have no idea how to login to do my setup. I suspect I cannot actually login into Metratrader 5 using my IB account and that that will connect with the Bridge instead. But then, how do I actually get quotes in Metatrader 5? If I have no quotes, I cannot test robots, I will have no signals and I won't be able to test the Bridge either. I'd like to test all of these simultaneously.

‌Is there something I'm missing? Any help would be greatly apreciated for this setup.

‌Many thanks in advance.‌

Did you ask to your broker ?

Alain Verleyen:
Did you ask to your broker ?

I haven't yet but I found this post from the forum. I'm wondering if it's still up-to-date:‌

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/70820

None of my google searches for "Metatrader 5 Quotes" turned out anything particularly useful when it comes to getting a live feed in Metatrader or login into an account that does such already.

I'll still ask Interactive Brokers, perhaps they have something new. Again, any help you could provide me would be great to get some direction.

EDIT: I just sent an email to oneZero, since appearentely they provide some sort of connection with Interactive Brokers... but it's not specified what exactly they do. Their website is horrible and provides no information about how to setup things in Metatrader or even if I need to purchase adicional software from them to get things running.

Has anyone here had any experience with them? I'm hoping they'll get back to me with some useful information.‌

Connect MetaTrader5 to Datafeed e.g. Interactive Broker
Connect MetaTrader5 to Datafeed e.g. Interactive Broker
  • www.mql5.com
If have an account at Interactive Brokers and I'd like to trade with MetaTrader5 and Interactive Brokers.
Reason: