expert removed because indicator 'Moving Average' cannot load [4805]

Since the installation of the last two builds 412 and 415 my moving average will not execute in the strategy tester.  This includes the moving average built into the example EA that came with the program.

The Run Time Error in the log is as shown below.

expert removed because indicator 'Moving Average' cannot load [4805]

When reading through the list of changes that came with the last two build numbers nothing was stated about a change in structure of the code involving a Moving Average.  And the code I had has been working over the last year along with the example EA’s

What do you suggest?

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties - Documentation on MQL5

Show full tester log

I suspect you have no history for testing 

stringo:

Show full tester log

I suspect you have no history for testing 

I started to think software error, so tried to reinstall or repair MT5 but that failed.  So I tried to uninstall it using both the built in MT5 feature and the Windows Program manager, both failed.  It seemed that I had resources in use that would not shut down in order to allow deletion or reinstallation but the resources did not show up in the task manager to allow shut down.  So a wiping of the hard drive and reinstallation of OS plus MT5 platform and now all is well.   This seems a bit drastic not to mention time consuming to correct.

bdwezensky:

I started to think software error, so tried to reinstall or repair MT5 but that failed.  So I tried to uninstall it using both the built in MT5 feature and the Windows Program manager, both failed.  It seemed that I had resources in use that would not shut down in order to allow deletion or reinstallation but the resources did not show up in the task manager to allow shut down.  So a wiping of the hard drive and reinstallation of OS plus MT5 platform and now all is well.   This seems a bit drastic not to mention time consuming to correct.

I recently had a problem causing this same 4805  error. I finally found the problem was the time frame setting for the indicator in the EA inputs somehow got to be null or non standard. (Possibly from loading in a mt4 set file by accident.)

atrhandle1[symn,tfn]=iATR(cursym,curtf,ATRbars1);

where curtf was non standard. It looked like null in the inputs but it must have been something else - non standard time frame.

These indicator errors usually caused by not enough history data but once you are sure you actually do have enough data then double check symbol, time frame and period for your indicator isn't messed up somehow!

Just run into this issue, in my case it was a defined variable bot not initialized with any value `ENUM_TIMEFRAMES iTimeFrameMode`which does not equal `NULL` so it was skipping my fallback time frame assignment. 

Reason: