Automatic validation of Expert Advisor failed: no trading operation

Hello community, i habe an EA on DAX30. Unfortunaley i got this Error Message on auto Validation. How can i pass the auto. validation? My EA open a SellStop and BuyStop Order. in other tests i got the OrderError 130. i tried already all the steps and code that i found here in the forum but i didn't fix the OrderError. do you have an idea? Thanks... test on NZDUSD,H1 there are no trading operations test on GBPUSDcheck,M30 there are no trading operations test on XAUUSDcheck,Daily there are no trading operations

Hi Aleksandar,

Have you solve this issue? I am also facing the same problem and still did not manage to find the solution.

Mohammad Syahid Bin Abdul Jamil:

Xin chào Aleksandar,

Bạn đã giải quyết được vấn đề này chưa? Tôi cũng đang đối mặt với vấn đề tương tự và vẫn không quản lý để tìm ra giải pháp.

Hi ! I had this problem and solved it, even though testing in "Backtest" didn't have any errors under ideal conditions. Try one of the below, it will throw an error.

• Try to test the EA with an account balance under 1 USD on purpose. If the EA has no trades, you need to print a message to log instead of submitting the "Tester".
  • Also check the input lotsize calculation function. Let's set lot number < lotmin in backtest ( ex : 0.001 lots) , if input lotsize is less than lotmin, autolotsize == lotmin. You can using the Comment command to see the function returned on the chart, if lotsize return 0 it means the function is wrong => "No trading operations"
Have a good trade !
Reason: