Creating trade copier for MT5

Hello dear MQL5 devolopers

please i want to program a trade copier that can automatically copy trade from one account to a remote account, I don't know where to start from .

please when can i start from? My language is Python.

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Tom 

You can find something similar with CodeBase (source codes, use this search results link) and look at the Market (not source codes, this search results link).
Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

Sergey Golubev:
You can find something similar with CodeBase (source codes, use this search results link) and look at the Market (not source codes, this search results link).

Thank you sir,

i will check now

Sergey Golubev:

don't really get it

Emmanuel Tom:

don't really get it

Why creating a trade copier when there are many to choose from Market?

Emmanuel Emmanuel Tom: don't really get it

If you don't get it and don't understand neither the search on the CodeBase nor the Market, and your only reference is Python, then you will not have the necessary knowledge nor experience to code your own Trade Copier.

You will need to dedicate quite a substantial amount of time and effort to understanding trading, the MetaTrader application and the MQL coding and environment.

Reason: