Is there an MT5 EA that can disable automatic trading when DAILY TARGET reached ?

Hello everyone, thank you for checking my post.

Just like the title says, can someone please help me with it? I've been looking on internet, but EA for MT5 is pretty hard to find.

What I need is a DAILY TARGET EA, which has function to disable all other EA from opening position after our total profit has reached certain amount.

Example: If I input 50 in DAILY TARGET EA, then when my equity has increased by $50, then all other EAs in my account will stop trading for the day, and will continue to trading again at 00:00 broker time.

Thank you very much for your help! :)

orang_kaya:

Hello everyone, thank you for checking my post.

Just like the title says, can someone please help me with it? I've been looking on internet, but EA for MT5 is pretty hard to find.

What I need is a DAILY TARGET EA, which has function to disable all other EA from opening position after our total profit has reached certain amount.

Example: If I input 50 in DAILY TARGET EA, then when my equity has increased by $50, then all other EAs in my account will stop trading for the day, and will continue to trading again at 00:00 broker time.

Thank you very much for your help! :)

do you have the source code of your EAs? I recommend you to add this function to them instead of let a 3rd party indicator/script doing it for you. Otherwise this "Closer" EA will have to handle all your opened positions, etc... and also, I'm not sure here, not letting your EAs to trade means that this "Closer" EA will have to knock down your EAs... (Chart Window close)...

As far as I know, there is no way in MT5 to programatically switch the Autotrading ON and OFF...

;)

Reason: