EA profitable with a broker and doesn't with other broker!!;EA profitable in backtesting and loser in live or in demo!!

Hello,

I have an EA that makes profits at least at the end of the month, in backtesting using 99% tick data, is profitable even with no 99% tick data. I have tested it with many periods during many years.

Recently I have used it with a broker and makes profits(in demo contest), but with other broker it blow up the account in a week (in demo contest too) both are in same VPS. so what makes EA profitable with a broker and loser with other broker?

I noticed that the EA with the first broker was selling, with the second one was buying, but the trend was bearish, that's how it blew up the account

I have a small live account with a broker, the same thing happen can't make consistent profits, more losses than profits.

In general, many EAs are very profitable in backtesting but when it come to live trading or run it in a demo account, it fails and make more losses than profits.

There is a secret behind this, what do you think? brokers manipulate trades? brokers do something to make false trades for EAs? or there is something to do with the broker?

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Reason: