Metatrader Automated trading- signals not triggering

Hi

I have developed a trading automated routine, testing it numerous times in Strategy tester

I would like to test in the real environment, but it the signals do not trigger. It should trigger about 16 trades a day based on TA basd on trategy tester. 

Neither if I remove TA trading preconditions completely, no trades occur. Do I need to update something, using MT v 5.00 build 3446. 

Or do I need to clean som logs?  I trade only one currency pair, but alot of chart windows opens automatically with that

currency pair.  It worked fine a couple of weeks ago, 

-Thomas-

thwli: I have developed a trading automated routine, testing it numerous times in Strategy tester. I would like to test in the real environment, but it the signals do not trigger. It should trigger about 16 trades a day based on TA basd on trategy tester. Neither if I remove TA trading preconditions completely, no trades occur. Do I need to update something, using MT v 5.00 build 3446. Or do I need to clean som logs?  I trade only one currency pair, but alot of chart windows opens automatically with that currency pair.  It worked fine a couple of weeks ago, 

Is Algo Trading enabled?

Are you using a Spread filter that may be set to too low?

There are endless possible reasons ... but without more information or code we can only speculate.

Look at the log files for more information. Put extra prints in your code to follow the logic and debug it.

Thanks.

There ain't much information in the real environment trading logs nor the journal, just 

market buy and sells, loading and removing of trading algorithms. Is it possible to write prints in the code to this real time journal.

I tried real time debugging, it opens a different currency pair than what I set in Strartegy Tester settings pane.

It worked fine a couple of weeks ago, I did not change the buy and sell content within trade.sell(), trade.buy().

Maybe Stop loss and Take profit is wrong, but I did not change this either.   

Some info comments I made in Comment(""); are not visible either during real run.

Maybe I need a full reinstall.