Why are there so few signals from FORTS? - page 2

trader781:

What's wrong?

your signal has to be cheap (up to 50 quid) in order to be subscribed to

1) even if you take a crowd of subscribers - the signal must be cheap.

2) What is the profitability of the signal from the MSC and forex?

3) What sense for a serious participant in the stock market to make pennies on signals?

A signal should actually make money from the start, not be cheap.

Alexey Oreshkin:

A signal is actually supposed to make money from the start, not be cheap.

Good imagination

Viktor Vlasenko:

Firstly, if the signals are scarce, no one is stopping you from taking up a niche.

Second, Subscribers' performance largely depends on the signal owner's trade. If the Signals Owner trades in low-liquid instruments, the Subscribers may incur huge deficiencies instead of profits.

Комбинатор:

Firstly, if the signals are scarce, no one is stopping you from taking up a niche.

Second, the Subscribers' performance depends very much on the owner of the signal. If he trades with limits on low-liquid instruments, the subscribers may incur huge losses instead of gains.

Yes, I am aware of such subtleties

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/332775

Here is an example of a signal - scalping or netting (or both) on Sbera and Si futures - which surely will not lead the subscribers to anything good, starting from the first or second

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: SAD OPEN
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: SAD OPEN
  • 50.00 USD
  • Aleksey Stepanov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал SAD OPEN для MetaTrader 5: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Because I don't have a signals tab in the terminal.

I don't have this tab either, and it's not clear how to activate the signals, Opening has two passwords and they both have to be entered to trade, and the investor password is not clear how to create one.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I don't have this tab either, and it's not clear how to activate the signals,

If you don't have this tab in your terminal, then your broker does not allow you to copy signals

Rashid Umarov:

If you don't have a tab in your terminal, then your broker does not allow you to copy signals

I did not know about the "Signals" tab in the terminal, and I do not have it either.

Broker "opening"

Would you clarify the situation - now I can't subscribe to the signals or no one can subscribe to my signals, for instance?

if clients cannot subscribe to each other's signals via Otkritie, then i guess the matter is settled.

What is the situation at BCS?

Viktor Vlasenko:

The question is why there are so few signals from the Moscow Stock Exchange, or from FORTS?

Maybe I do not know anything?

Who thinks about this?

It's simple, you have seen (read) how these same traders trade? If you go to Smartlab, it is a kindergarten, the Technical Analysis is at the level of Alexander Elder's book, that is why there is no one in the Signals. I read a report and made a Forecast. That's the whole Tehanalysis. Well, how will it look in the Signals? Probably, it will be embarrassing to look at it by itself. That's the main problem with the absence of such Signals

Sergey Lazarenko:
It's simple, have you seen(read) how these very Stockbrokers trade? You may go to Smartlab, it's a kindergarten, technical analysis is at the level of Alexander Elder's book, that's why there is no one in the Signals. I read a report and made a Forecast. That's the whole Tehanalysis. Well, how will it look in the Signals? Probably, it will be embarrassing to look at it by itself. That's the main problem with the absence of such Signals

Who cares how someone trades, a good equity is great, a bad one - look at your signal yourself :)

In forex, a nice equity may be the result of fraud, in the stock market it's unlikely.

Reason: