Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 89

Eleni Anna Branou:

You may copy with a small account to see if it works, because if the slippage is very large you will encounter heavy losses.

the least slippage for my broker is 2,5 and the highest is 5,35 and my server number is larger with 7 numbers than the highest one

pinkyy pink:

the least slippage for my broker is 2,5 and the highest is 5,35 and my server number is larger with 7 numbers than the highest one

You should open a new account with your broker's server that has the lowest slippage.

You can ask your broker's customer service (or live chat) to open that for you for signal copying purposes.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You should open a new account with your broker's server that has the lowest slippage.

You can ask your broker's customer service (or live chat) to open that for you for signal copying purposes.

what if the signal provider's broker like mine but he is in different server?

pinkyy pink:

what if the signal provider's broker like mine but he is in different server?

Every server is different, so check the slippage tab of the signal for the best.

I have a question is the signals that traders sell, how to get to the 1st position. Are there any criteria to evaluate the signal ranking? Can anybody tell me?

Hoai Bac Le:

I have a question is the signals that traders sell, how to get to the 1st position. Are there any criteria to evaluate the signal ranking? Can anybody tell me?

The signal rating and ranking criteria are not disclosured, but in general if you trade well, with good money management and relativeley low drawdown and you will climb in a good position.

If i create a private signal, can i grant access to it, for investors i want.

Best regards

Suraj Sukumar:
If i create a private signal, can i grant access to it, for investors i want.

Best regards

No.

I am subscribed to my own signal. The signal account has and the subscription account has 186 and subscriber account has a balance of 198. When synchronizing i get error which say

Signal - trade request failed [Not enough money]

Both accounts have leverage of 1:500 and subscriber account definitely has enough money. Automatic calculation of volume says

Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 100%

What am i missing here? Its my first time to use signals

Michael Masanga:

I am subscribed to my own signal. The signal account has and the subscription account has 186 and subscriber account has a balance of 198. When synchronizing i get error which say

Signal - trade request failed [Not enough money]

Both accounts have leverage of 1:500 and subscriber account definitely has enough money. Automatic calculation of volume says

Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 100%

What am i missing here? Its my first time to use signals

If it is related to automatic calculation of volume/lot size so read the following:

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Reason: