Say & Ask anything/everything - page 5

phi.nuts:

Ah yes, until Trusted Execution Token (TET) function is installed and enable by MetaQuotes & broker, you have to keep MT4/MT5 online to receive signal.

Here's announcement from MetaQuotes (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8567#comment_349986) please read point # 5 and here some user asking the same question  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8764

Thanks

"However, this condition will become void as soon as extended version of the Trading Signals service is released and Trusted Execution Token (TET) function is enabled."

Does that means, soon my computer can be offline, but my account receive signals anyway ?

My english is not so good, I just like to make it clear.

dragonheart:

Thanks

"However, this condition will become void as soon as extended version of the Trading Signals service is released and Trusted Execution Token (TET) function is enabled."

Does that means, soon my computer can be offline, but my account receive signals anyway ?

My english is not so good, I just like to make it clear.

Sorry for late reply, I do need some sleep :D. 

The answer is yes, your computer can be offline when this extended Trading Signals service is released and Trusted Execution Token (TET) function is enabled.

(Though I prefer MetaQuotes to answer your question and not me, coz after all it was their announcement).

When are we expected to have this Trusted Execution Token feature ?

sov:

When are we expected to have this Trusted Execution Token feature ?

Sorry, Have no idea when :(

I suggested, how if the moderator / admin do not need to have a rating as regular member. I think no need for a moderator / admin.

achidayat:
I suggested, how if the moderator / admin do not need to have a rating as regular member. I think no need for a moderator / admin.

May I know why ?.

Rating is just a way to tell an activity of a user in mql5.com and mql4.com - it the way we appreciate member of mql5.com and mql4.com.

However rating does not tell the person behind it. One may have low rating but may good in trading and programming, the other may have bigger rating, but may know nothing about trading.

I may have low rating, but MetaQuotes see something outside my rating and then asking me to become moderator. 

Personally, I don't care about my rating - not because it's small, but because I really not judging people from it's rating.

Hello ! Can somebody help me ! Why my signals  subscribing dos't work ? I click subscript after put my broker and number login and nothink hepend:/ In mql5.com i have green light but in metatrader its zero. When i click signal in settings i have " not connected, slect from the singlas database " wtf? Please hellp me! And sorry for my english i just learnign :P

phi.nuts:

May I know why ?.

Rating is just a way to tell an activity of a user in mql5.com and mql4.com - it the way we appreciate member of mql5.com and mql4.com.

However rating does not tell the person behind it. One may have low rating but may good in trading and programming, the other may have bigger rating, but may know nothing about trading.

I may have low rating, but MetaQuotes see something outside my rating and then asking me to become moderator. 

Personally, I don't care about my rating - not because it's small, but because I really not judging people from it's rating.

I know at commonly forum, if somebody, that initially member then become moderator, they rating (and all member's attribute) not appear again. One of reason is as you said (in negative viewpoint). Once again, moderator/admin not member, so remove all the attributes of the members in particular which connotes "rating". Just my opinion.

senod:
Hello ! Can somebody help me ! Why my signals  subscribing dos't work ? I click subscript after put my broker and number login and nothink hepend:/ In mql5.com i have green light but in metatrader its zero. When i click signal in settings i have " not connected, slect from the singlas database " wtf? Please hellp me! And sorry for my english i just learnign :P
Yes, you can ask that question in here, but you also may want to search first, that there may already another topic discussing this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/8930

achidayat:
I know at commonly forum, if somebody, that initially member then become moderator, they rating (and all member's attribute) not appear again. One of reason is as you said (in negative viewpoint). Once again, moderator/admin not member, so remove all the attributes of the members in particular which connotes "rating". Just my opinion.

Let just say if admin/moderator does not have rating, and then there one admin/moderator that active in mql5.com - I said in mql5.com and not just its forum - so how do you appreciate him/her then ? 

BTW ratings can go up and can go down - https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/24#rating . If you have to ask me, I don't know what is the reason to decrease a rating. I suspect, being inactive in mql5.com for a some period of time can cause this.

MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.
Reason: