Please Adminstrator , find us a solution

Dear Administrator

as we are some countries that are not verified for paypal , we cannot pay programmers and fund our accounts.

as for me , i use moneybookers.com to buy and sell.

any solution for us please? to add moneybookers to the payment options?

Thanks a lot and waiting for your reply.

Fadel

Lebanon 

What's about also adding Liberty Reserve for payment? They charge lower transaction fee than Paypal.

Fadel:

Dear Administrator

as we are some countries that are not verified for paypal , we cannot pay programmers and fund our accounts.

as for me , i use moneybookers.com to buy and sell.

Fadel, thank you for information about the situation with PayPal in Lebanon. We have plans to support another payment systems in the future, but for now we can't help you with this.

murad:

Fadel, thank you for information about the situation with PayPal in Lebanon. We have plans to support another payment systems in the future, but for now we can't help you with this.

Thank you for the reply.

But for the time , how can i pay the programmer? can i do it out mql5 ? 

I have the same issue with paypal. It would be highly appreciated if MoneyBooker (Skrill) have been added as an option for sending and receiving mql credits.

How about Webmoney option? I think this option can be used for alternative payment. You can use this payment processor in MQL5.

bachapk:
I have the same issue with paypal. It would be highly appreciated if MoneyBooker (Skrill) have been added as an option for sending and receiving mql credits.

Do you have problem with WebMoney ?. I just Google "buy sell webmoney <your country>" and there's plenty who offer service to buy and sell webmoney in your country.

murad:

I will really appreciate it if you support Liberty Reserve because for us to buy web money in Nigeria we have to pay almost double for exchanger. Please, 'm beging you to support Liberty Reserve.

gbemitte:
I will really appreciate it if you support Liberty Reserve because for us to buy web money in Nigeria we have to pay almost double for exchanger. Please, 'm beging you to support Liberty Reserve.

Try to find this : find an exchange in your country that provide WebMoney and LibertyReserve service. And ask them if you can buy-sell the WebMoney through LibertyReverse. 

Reason: