am a new here
how can i let signal copy with take profit and stop lose
You just tick the apropriate box (Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels) in signals settings.
when does the copy signal ignite ...have subscribed to copy and almost five days now have not experience any copy trade....what exactly is the issue that caused delay?
Has your signal provider opened any trades at that time?
If not, then you are copying perfectly, otherwise check the copying procedure once more (just above).
i am trying to subscribe to a signal provider and i keep getting "subscription failed, the trading account is already used as a signal" what does this mean?
You can't subscribe with an account that is already published as a signal in MQL5.com.
1. i want to ask if mt5 signal can be copied to mt4?
2. how to implement growing lots in growing equity example like
the signal provider have 30k account and i only want to do with 1k account
will they execute the same lot size or based on percentage of equity?
3. how to adjust the lot size percentage based on equity example like
the signal provider use 10% margin and i want only 5% margin used based on my equity
4. if we succeed the copy, should we online the terminal mt5 all the time or will it always copy also if we are in offline mode
5. how to get the exact without slippage result like the signal provider, should we use the same broker?
6. i want to try the free signal provider to get used to configure anything in mt4 or mt5 but when i search the 0 subscription fee it shows no result,
i want to trying and testing how copy trading like, how to set the lot percentage, and other, how to do that
thx for the answer
1. No, only if you copy the MT5 signal with a MT5 account and then you use a utility to redirect the trades to your MT4 account.
2. Lot calculation is done automatically according to balances and leverages.
3. As above, you don't adjust the lot size, its done automatically by MQL5 signal copying system (smaller leverage decreases your trades, bigger doesn't affect them).
4. Yes, or you can use a VPS (strongly recommended in order to avoid power and internet outages).
6. If you search by price in MT4 you will find a free signal somewhere.
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal:
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
hello, i tried the free subscription one from the terminal mt4 and the signal have pending orders, i already subscribed it, in navigator panel below the account we can see the signal we subscribed to
but in my account i dont see any pending order like the signal have, whats wrong
The pending orders are not copied, you will only see them if they get triggered and new positions open.