Can I use my same trading account on multiple MT5 VPSs? And publish different signals on each?

Hello,

I have an EA that can be callibrated in many different ways. I want to publish its signais, but I would like to publish different signals for each callibration.

1) Can I hire multiple VPS servers through MT5 and publish different signals on each of these VPSs? I know I cannot consume more than one signal at a time, but if I hire multiple VPS hosts can I publish multiple separately?

2) Can I do so using my same production account on my same broker? I am not sure if there's any restriction on running multiple VPS instances on the same account for a broker. Can I achieve this? 

There is one restriction:
one MQL5 VPS per one trading account.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Sergey Golubev:
There is one restriction:
one MQL5 VPS per one trading account.
good morning sir,  if I get you right, you mean I can't run multiple mt4 or mt5 on your VPS?  
So if I have ,say about 15 trading accounts in mt5, I would have to rent 15 separate VPS?  

davtonics7:
good morning sir,  if I get you right, you mean I can't run multiple mt4 or mt5 on your VPS?  
So if I have ,say about 15 trading accounts in mt5, I would have to rent 15 separate VPS?  

Yes, that is the case with MQL5 VPS.

Hi! just a quick stupid question: I have two VPS located in different position, I want to study latency with the same MT4 signal (one account): is it possible?

Thank you

Rita

Rita Tronchin #:

Hi! just a quick stupid question: I have two VPS located in different position, I want to study latency with the same MT4 signal (one account): is it possible?

Thank you

Rita

Yes, you can subscribe to the same MQL5.com signal with 2 different trading accounts, if that is what you are asking, not with the same account 2 times.

Reason: