I paid the subscription for signal "Simple" but it has not been activated...
I would like to have 2 signals: the first sinal is the main signal, the second signal is copying 50% of the first more one currency pair. Is it possible? Both signals have a price $30, so, I need to pay "myself" for the first signal. (1st signal: main signal with 3 currencies pairs; 2nd signal copy 50% of the 1st signal + another currency pair)
hello guys >>
i have a qustion i have already subsicribe today
.. the qustion is shall i keep mt4 on PC online or it will copy also when i shutdwon the Pc
i mean enagh if im being online in my mobile mt4 ?
You have to use a VPS service in order to copy your subscribed signal, without leaving your PC on.
Hello every one,
I am a new member and user of Mql5 community and platform and have a problem that I suppose has been already exposed in some chats...sorry for that.
I have successfully subscribed to a signal but don't understand how it will link to my broker's account. So I don't understand how it will any money from me, as there is has no be any request for it when selecting the signal...
thanks. Best rds
The signal is not connected to your account, you simply copying the signal provider's trading positions in your account with the appropriate automatically calculated ratio.
Just make sure, that you've completed the subscription process correctly:
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
I subscribe a signal, but the lot open is always 0.01... i have a possibility to change this lot ??
You either have a small account or the signal provider opens only 0.01 trades and you haven't got more than double his balance in order to open bigger trades.
The copying ratio is calculated automatically by MQL5.com signal system.
There are ways to increase your lots, but this is highly unadvisable and risky since it messes with the money and risk management the signal provider has in mind (if there is one, that is).
ok thaks a lot :)