Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 37

Hendriz:
Evening...as a new beginner with inadequate trading info, is it possible to copy signals and trade on my android as well? 

You can't perform the initial subscription procedure on the android or ios app, you need a computer for that: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

After the initial subscription, you can watch your copied signal trades on your mobile app of course.

İ want to Subscribe and copy a signal but I receive this message: 

The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions.

How can I solve and subscribe to the signal provider ? 

hoca:
İ want to Subscribe and copy a signal but I receive this message: 

The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions.

How can I solve and subscribe to the signal provider ? 

This is only a warning, you can go through with your subscription following the steps here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

I don't know. After watching him, I didn't have to meet like this. I really don't know how strong he is. Do to play like this Do not mock up Why not give me a chance

TANAWUT SEESAVANG:
ผมไม่รู้รองเขาดูแล้วทำไม่ต้องเจอแบบนี้ ผมไม่รู้จริงเขายังไงครังแรง ทำต้องเล่นแบบนีครับ ทำไม่ให้ ศึกษาบ่าง นี้ใช้ไม่ ที่จริงผมจะเล่นแค่ตัวละ2-3ตัว ทำไม่เยาะคื้น ทำไม่ให้โอกาสผม 

Use english please, this is an english forum.

Tell us about your problem, you are asking for help without describing any problem.

hi I just started to try the copy signals of the mt4 platform, I know that the positions are all opened at 0.01, is there any way to change the input parameters? Thank you

federmarket:

hi I just started to try the copy signals of the mt4 platform, I know that the positions are all opened at 0.01, is there any way to change the input parameters? Thank you

Copying ratio is calculated automatically, based on balances, leverages and currencies.

In order to increase your lot size, you need a larger balance, as long as you use the same leverage and currency as the signal provider.

hi moderator, how come my signal is disabled? my position in my real account was clear, and changed new positions. but the one listed here is still a long position. please help, thanks

ALEXANDER RONALD ROBERTO UNAS:

hi moderator, how come my signal is disabled? my position in my real account was clear, and changed new positions. but the one listed here is still a long position. please help, thanks

I don't see any disabled signal.

Hi Everyone,

I read some discussion here in the forum, but I was not able to find the info I'm looking for.

I'm a very newbie in this community and more in general in trading. I was very curious about the Signal functionality and that's the reason I joined this community.

To make the long story short:

1) I open an account in MQL5 community

2) I open an account with XM broker (using the MT5 platform)

3) I made the LogIn in the Setting of the XM-MT5 platform (so that it recognize me as member of MQL5 community)

4) I deposit 30USD in my MQL5 account

But now it seems I'm not able to Purchase the signal I selected (with is for MT5 platform and XM-MT5 server). I don't understand why. (I have a Mac Book, but from what I understood, this should not be a problem...)

Can someone help me on this?

Thank you so much

Jacopo

Reason: