Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 37

To add comments, please log in or register
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Hendriz:
Evening...as a new beginner with inadequate trading info, is it possible to copy signals and trade on my android as well? 

You can't perform the initial subscription procedure on the android or ios app, you need a computer for that: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

After the initial subscription, you can watch your copied signal trades on your mobile app of course.

hoca
hoca  
İ want to Subscribe and copy a signal but I receive this message: 

The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions.

How can I solve and subscribe to the signal provider ? 
Eleni Anna Branou  
hoca:
İ want to Subscribe and copy a signal but I receive this message: 

The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side.Volume settings of the following symbols are different: EURUSD It is recommended to use the signals with matching trading conditions.

How can I solve and subscribe to the signal provider ? 

This is only a warning, you can go through with your subscription following the steps here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

TANAWUT SEESAVANG
TANAWUT SEESAVANG  
ผมไม่รู้รองเขาดูแล้วทำไม่ต้องเจอแบบนี้ ผมไม่รู้จริงเขายังไงครังแรง ทำต้องเล่นแบบนีครับ ทำไม่ให้ ศึกษาบ่าง นี้ใช้ไม่ ที่จริงผมจะเล่นแค่ตัวละ2-3ตัว ทำไม่เยาะคื้น ทำไม่ให้โอกาสผม 
Eleni Anna Branou  
TANAWUT SEESAVANG:
ผมไม่รู้รองเขาดูแล้วทำไม่ต้องเจอแบบนี้ ผมไม่รู้จริงเขายังไงครังแรง ทำต้องเล่นแบบนีครับ ทำไม่ให้ ศึกษาบ่าง นี้ใช้ไม่ ที่จริงผมจะเล่นแค่ตัวละ2-3ตัว ทำไม่เยาะคื้น ทำไม่ให้โอกาสผม 

Use english please, this is an english forum.

Tell us about your problem, you are asking for help without describing any problem.

federmarket
federmarket  

hi I just started to try the copy signals of the mt4 platform, I know that the positions are all opened at 0.01, is there any way to change the input parameters? Thank you

Eleni Anna Branou  
federmarket:

hi I just started to try the copy signals of the mt4 platform, I know that the positions are all opened at 0.01, is there any way to change the input parameters? Thank you

Copying ratio is calculated automatically, based on balances, leverages and currencies.

In order to increase your lot size, you need a larger balance, as long as you use the same leverage and currency as the signal provider.

Sergio Garza
Sergio Garza  

I subscribed to a monthly paid signal service and linked to my MT5 Desktop Demo account.  I did want to paper-trade the signal service for about a week anyway so this is ok.

I now want to link the remaining 3 weeks to my broker account to trade real money and then rent a VPS and sync the broker-signal service.

How can I "unlink" the signal service from my demo account and "link" it to my broker account for the remaining 3 weeks?

Thanks!

Eleni Anna Branou  
Sergio Garza:

I subscribed to a monthly paid signal service and linked to my MT5 Desktop Demo account.  I did want to paper-trade the signal service for about a week anyway so this is ok.

I now want to link the remaining 3 weeks to my broker account to trade real money and then rent a VPS and sync the broker-signal service.

How can I "unlink" the signal service from my demo account and "link" it to my broker account for the remaining 3 weeks?

Thanks!

You've been answered for this before this morning: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/326820

To add comments, please log in or register