I am really struggling to subscribe to a signal
I use MT4The monment I click "subscribe" on a signal my MT4 platform jumps up and nothing happens
Can someone help me from support?
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
You can only subscibe to signals through MT4 and MT5 platforms at the moment, so you cannot subscribe through mobile.
Thoes anyone know what is this error?
2017.08.16 09:41:40.801 Signal '35903': connecting to signal server
2017.08.16 09:41:41.917 Signal '35903': signal copying for 'WDOU17' is prohibited
2017.08.16 09:41:41.917 Signal '35903': symbol WDOU17 not found
I use a diferente stock broker... I use MODALMAIS and the singnal use XP. Both from Brazil.
I posted a picture of my terminal...
Your broker probably doesn't trade the WDOU17 symbol, which must be some kind of Brazilian stock index.
You should ask the signal provider what is that and contact your broker about it.
If u look the picture that I posted you will see that my broker does trade this symbol... And yes, it's a brazilian stock index (real to future dollar contract).
I called my broker... I'm thinking they doesn't undertende mt5 very well yet... A dicided to change my stocker broker...
But Thanks for the help
good idea ....
1/ my broker only have mt4 !
any way to go around that problem ?
2/ if yes; i want i am very interested by signal from competitor in automated championship....
what is the way to reduce exposure/leverage ?
ie ea send order 5 lots want trade 0.05 lots ?
t h a n k s
As far as I know there is software that can do this, like .... but they are kind of expensive. I havent tried it though.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.