Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 36

i  just recently activated a second account .

my 2 accounts are on different servers in mt4 and both are subscribed to different signals ( i use a vps)

when i switch from one account to another , its tells me that my "signal subscription is disabled"??

then on the account i switched to it tells me that "signal subscription is diabled , enable realtime subsciption in signal settings"

is there a way to successfully manage these accounts on my mt4 , i just want to be sure that my accounts will continue to  successfully copy trades

fyi: i am new to all this

plinta:

i  just recently activated a second account .

my 2 accounts are on different servers in mt4 and both are subscribed to different signals ( i use a vps)

when i switch from one account to another , its tells me that my "signal subscription is disabled"??

then on the account i switched to it tells me that "signal subscription is diabled , enable realtime subsciption in signal settings"

is there a way to successfully manage these accounts on my mt4 , i just want to be sure that my accounts will continue to  successfully copy trades

fyi: i am new to all this

If you use MQL5 VPS and you have synchronized both your account with the corresponding signal correctly, you just ignore the "signal disabled" message, because this is a warning for the local MT4 platform.

Your signal subscription should be running OK in the MQL5 VPS server. You can check that by right clicking on the MQL5 VPS server in the Navigator window >> Journals and check for the following message: 

If you are using another VPS service, you need a different MT4 terminal running your signal settings for each signal subscription per trading account.

If you only use one MT4 terminal and you switch between your 2 accounts, the signal subscription will be 'disabled' indeed each time.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you use MQL5 VPS and you have synchronized both your account with the corresponding signal correctly, you just ignore the "signal disabled" message, because this is a warning for the local MT4 platform.

Your signal subscription should be running OK in the MQL5 VPS server. You can check that by right clicking on the MQL5 VPS server in the Navigator window >> Journals and check for the following message: 

If you are using another VPS service, you need a different MT4 terminal running your signal settings for each signal subscription per trading account.

If you only use one MT4 terminal and you switch between your 2 accounts, the signal subscription will be 'disabled' indeed each time.

thank you

i am using a differnt vps service and will try your advice

Did I need vps to have this signal on my account and how do i link it to my account, the $39 is for how long ?

Thanks while waiting for your response

ARILESE OLUWAFEMI:

Did I need vps to have this signal on my account and how do i link it to my account, the $39 is for how long ?

Thanks while waiting for your response

Yes, you need a VPS in order to copy the signal without power or internet outages.

The signal subscription price is for a month.

Follow the instructions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

How do I use my signal on my phone when I'm not around my system and I just have only my phone to me

dareysam1:
How do I use my signal on my phone when I'm not around my system and I just have only my phone to me

As a subscriber you can watch the trades that are opening in your account. You can't setup your signal subscription through your phone, this must be done on a computer.

As a signal provider you can trade normally in your mobile MT4/5 app and the orders will be copied to your subscribers through MQL5 signal copying system.

how can i subscribe 

Karmax_007:
how can i subscribe 

Follow the instructions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Evening...as a new beginner with inadequate trading info, is it possible to copy signals and trade on my android as well? 
Reason: