Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 13

How can I open a trading signal in a specific metatrader instance ? I have 4 instances for different brokers and I can't find the signal I want to subcribe in the terminal, so I want to do it through the website.

Additionally the option to subscribe without terminal is gone (it was there yesterday) . Now it looks like that : http://scr.hu/35vc/3pp8t

tl;dr When i try to subscribe signals my Markets.com mt4 opens up and I want to open it in IronFX mt4. 

screenSHU - Najszybszy zrzut ekranu.
screenSHU - Najszybszy zrzut ekranu.
  • screenSHU
  • scr.hu
Sprawdź ten obrazek!

Hello,

I have some problem. I can' t copy a signal without launch the terminal. Can anyone help me, please.  Now, it is no longer possible to copy the trades of a demo account to a real account?

Terminal send me this message:

2014.09.25 14:36:28.527 'XXXXXXX' : Signal - real accounts cannot be subscribed to signals 'Signal' based on demo ones

Hallo Trader-Gemeinde,

eine Frage, ist es erforderlich, dass die Traderstation (MT4) am PC läuft damit meine abonnierten Signale ausgeführt werden oder werden die Signale auf dem Server des Brokers abgearbeitet?

Danke im Voraus und beste Grüße.

-----------------

Hello Trader community,

a question, it is necessary that the trader station (MT4) on a PC running so my subscribed signals or the signals are executed on the server of the broker are processed?

Thank you in advance and best regards.

Karl66:
Hallo Trader-Gemeinde,

eine Frage, ist es erforderlich, dass die Traderstation (MT4) am PC läuft damit meine abonnierten Signale ausgeführt werden oder werden die Signale auf dem Server des Brokers abgearbeitet?

Danke im Voraus und beste Grüße.

-----------------

Hello Trader community,

a question, it is necessary that the trader station (MT4) on a PC running so my subscribed signals or the signals are executed on the server of the broker are processed?

Thank you in advance and best regards.

Does the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal has to be running at Subscriber's end for trades to be copied?

Hello,

I am trying to make this signal (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/xxx) available to the public.

Kindly help clarify how below point is used in MT4 signal subscription tab:

Stop if equity is less than: [ ] USD

Does this mean that your system will not allow opening of new trade(s) if equity is less than "indicated" value?

Or, does this mean that your system will automatically close previously opened trades if equity is less than "indicated" value?

I have attached a screenshot below.

Thank you.

Hello

I'm new on this forum and I would appreciate so much your help for the following issue

I have an account on 24FX broker but te mt4 terminal does not show any folder with signals, neither in the terminal window nor in the menu-tool-option

Does anybody know if broker 24fx  can actually prevent the use of signals from mql4 community? or am i missing some important steps in the utilization of the terminal?

Thanks

guidoc:

Hello

I'm new on this forum and I would appreciate so much your help for the following issue

I have an account on 24FX broker but te mt4 terminal does not show any folder with signals, neither in the terminal window nor in the menu-tool-option

Does anybody know if broker 24fx  can actually prevent the use of signals from mql4 community? or am i missing some important steps in the utilization of the terminal?

Thanks

Yes..not many brokers allowing signal service... try activetraders or ic market

gurmeetb:
Just add funds from your Paypal to your MQL5 accout. Go to payments, once funds are added to your MQL5 account, when you subscribe the amount will be automatically be picked from this account. 
Do we need to on PC all the time to receive signals?

joseph87:
Do we need to on PC all the time to receive signals?
Yes this is required to get signals. Other way to order VPS .

I do not have the signals tab at the bottom of my graph, although I'd like to subscribe to a signal
Reason: