Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 11

angevoyageur:

Haha ! Thank you very much ! The picture is so beautiful >.< !

I had the same problem once , signal tab wasn't enable I just send a message to the support department on the broker i use and just to empazise it in I send them the screenshot of how it was suppose to be and they fix it right away , you should try to do the same... goodluck

Hello @ all, i have another problem with the signals. I paid for signals but i don´t get access into MT4.

At the Signals Tab into MT4 came such Info: "not connected, select from the signals Database"  

So i select from Signals Database but nothing ......

In the Signals Database i can see my Subscription from 2014.05.08 08:12 to 2014.06.08 08:12 .

Have you any ideas ???? Thank you so much 

Best Regards 

P.S:  I restartet my MT4 ! now it is all done ! Signal Provider is online an i get Signals ..... :) 

I need help, please. ...I need to transfer my current subscribed signal to a different broker because the current broker does NOT have XAUUSD, NQ100M and others required for the signal i have subscribed to. Please, if someone could help change the broker without unsubscribing. Man thanks..

TreasuryFx:

I need help, please. ...I need to transfer my current subscribed signal to a different broker because the current broker does NOT have XAUUSD, NQ100M and others required for the signal i have subscribed to. Please, if someone could help change the broker without unsubscribing. Man thanks..

It's not possible. Did you read the rules before subscribing ? and the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service ?

Last week It was brought to my attention that selling electronic signals in Hong Kong or anywhere in the world from Hong Kong to friends , Family, Associates and general public, for a monthly payment or fee, is or could be required to be licenced or registered with the Commission.

This includes the possibility of up to a 20 Million HKD Licence fee. I asked the SFO for some clarity  on the matter, as the signal provider is not handling money, is not operating the client account, and is providing the electronic signal via a third party at the request of the client, and this is the response that I Received. It was also pointed out the the accounts were with licences traders of international repute. Can anyone give me any clarity on this issue, as I and my partners and the trading houses cannot obtain any written clarity in relation to this matter. I suspect that there is nearly 5000 plus signal providers globally, all receiving a fee, that all could be in breach of this vague, regulation or licensing requirement.  

"We refer to your email of 7 May 2014 and write to advise as follows:

Please note that conducting business in regulated activities is generally required to be licensed or registered with the Commission.
Please refer to the definition of each type of regulated activity under Schedule 5 to the Securities and Futures Ordinance (“SFO”).

If you are in doubt as to how the SFO applies to you, we suggest that you consult your professional advisers.

Regards,
Licensing Department
Securities and Futures Commission
35/F, Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong 
Tel: (852) 2231 1222 Fax: (852) 2501 0375

Please note that the above information is provided to give you an idea of the current thinking of the Commission staff. You should seek independent legal or other professional advice before taking action on the matters discussed or if you have any doubt about how the law applies to you."

Interesting question ... I am not a lawyer but as far as I understand - the signals are made/sent by Metatrader of your broker :) and your broker can be located anywhere ...

It may be related to Metatrader brokers located in Hong Kong?

newdigital:
Interesting question ... I am not a lawyer but as far as I understand - the signals are made/sent by Metatrader of your broker :) and your broker can be located anywhere ...

It may be related to Metatrader brokers located in Hong Kong?
Yes, thank you for your thoughts and comment, and removing the duplicate thread. :) Yes, that's what I thought, however we're using a broker in London, Sydney, New York and Hong Kong, but the possible issue is that I'm in Hong Kong, after reading the schedule that they have referred to, it generally relates to anything but what we code writers or signal makers are. I have asked again for clarity, but we're assuming that it possibly affects all signal providers, as this is similar to many other countries. The reality that I understand is it applies to the Brokers, who have the accounts, and handle the money, not to us. I hope that Metatrader can illuminate this aspect, with some clarity, I agree with you that the signals are made and sent by Metatrader of the broker who is licenced already.    

Hi,

That is my first post and I have basic question that i haven't found here.

What happens after 1 month of getting signals? Do I have to subscribe it again or is it doing automaticly?

Best Regards

KK

Reason: