Questions from a "dummy" - page 160

But not everything can be added this way, levels, colour are missing in iMA;

probably IndicatorCreate should be dismantled with MqlParam

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура входных параметров индикатора
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура входных параметров индикатора
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Структуры данных / Структура входных параметров индикатора - Документация по MQL5

Silent:

but not everything can be added that way, levels, colour in iMA are missing;

these parameters are not set in any way when creating the indicator.

progma137:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

And I have the following question.

Can I add a custom indicator to OBJ_CHART? And if so, how?

See EA_OBJPROP_CHART_ID

220Volt:

Hello!

If you look in the handbook (MKL), you can see:

DBL_MAXThe maximum value that can be represented by the type double
1.7976931348623158e+308

1.7976931348623158e+308 is a number that has 309 whole digits! Of course this can't be. Maybe I'm wrong? But then how should we interpret this entry ( 1.79769313483623158e+308 )?

Read What you need to know about floating point arithmetic
Что нужно знать про арифметику с плавающей запятой
Что нужно знать про арифметику с плавающей запятой
  • habrahabr.ru
В далекие времена, для IT-индустрии это 70-е годы прошлого века, ученые-математики (так раньше назывались программисты) сражались как Дон-Кихоты в неравном бою с компьютерами, которые тогда были размером с маленькие ветряные мельницы. Задачи ставились серьезные: поиск вражеских подлодок в океане по снимкам с орбиты, расчет баллистики ракет...

sergeev:
These parameters are not set in any way when creating the indicator.
That's why I didn't think that an indicator can be placed on a chart via a handle, if it is used for calculations in memory... This is probably the reason why the parameters responsible for the chart are not set.

Make a custom version of the indicator, with an input colour parameter, and load it via iCustom with the colour as a parameter.

That looks like it. Thank you. (Laughs) At least now there's a framework in my head :)

Hello, I am looking for an EA that is not working correctly and I am trying to close positions with my hands. I have tried to reboot the terminal, deleted the logs and history, but it did not help.

I tried to restart the terminal, delete the logs and history does not help ... Maybe someone will tell me.

valeriil:

Hello, I am looking for an EA that is working with Martin. I have tried to reboot the terminal, deleted the logs and history, but it did not help.

I tried to restart the terminal, delete the logs and history does not help ... Maybe someone will tell me.

Maybe expert writes value to global variable. Press F3 in terminal.
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Переменные / Глобальные переменные - Документация по MQL5

tol64:
Maybe the expert is writing a value to a global variable. Press F3 on the terminal.
No, I think it's clear.
Reason: