Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 14

3563438:
I do not have the signals tab at the bottom of my graph, although I'd like to subscribe to a signal
Try to download terminal from this site. Your broker doesn't support signal service.

Hi Why do the trades keep re appearing? i mean inspite of me closing the same trades keep opening with hefty losses? and the same dont appear in your trade?

5152564:
Hi Why do the trades keep re appearing? i mean inspite of me closing the same trades keep opening with hefty losses? and the same dont appear in your trade?
Hi, if you are subscriped to a signal, you shoul not modify the deals, because the realtime synchronization.  If you close a posititon the metatrader open it again (til the provider has the open position), that is because at the signal options you allowed the realtime signal subscription. If you want to close a position, first uncheck this, or unsubscribe from the signal, then you can close the deal.

alexey_pak:
Try to download terminal from this site. Your broker doesn't support signal service.
If your broker doesn't support the signal it is no matter which terminal you use, it will be no signal

what happens if i don't check the "copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels"? Will my trades close when the signal provider closes his trades wheter I reach the same level if I use a different broker? I'm asking because I saw a huge difference in the price (signal is on HotForex my account is on FBS) when i copied a signal with SL and TP and I didn't reach the TP level but my signal provider did so my position is still open and the price of course moved against it...i guess i have to close it manually before the price moves even more

fmark:
what happens if i don't check the "copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels"? Will my trades close when the signal provider closes his trades wheter I reach the same level if I use a different broker? I'm asking because I saw a huge difference in the price (signal is on HotForex my account is on FBS) when i copied a signal with SL and TP and I didn't reach the TP level but my signal provider did so my position is still open and the price of course moved against it...i guess i have to close it manually before the price moves even more
See this topic : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/34374
Warnings! Must read if you use Signals or VPS
Warnings! Must read if you use Signals or VPS
  • www.mql5.com
6 XAUUSD trades were opened on my account which all lost at the exact same SL TP value. - - Category: general

Hello I just want to ask

if I subscribe for signals, will I copytrade when my MT4 platform is closed or Im login with another account.

may I copy 2 different provider with 2 different account at the same time

ivomitrev:

Hello I just want to ask

if I subscribe for signals, will I copytrade when my MT4 platform is closed or Im login with another account.

may I copy 2 different provider with 2 different account at the same time

Hi

1) No

2) Yes 

HI

I am getting error on my journal tab after subscription to signals.

1. signal- trade request failed [invaild volume]

2. signal -synchronisation terminated, cannot copy position

3. signal- synchronisation failed, processing of trade actions disabled.

Can someone help regarding this?

Thank you

2015.01.08 01:29:39.648 '[account]': Signal - different specification of symbol EURUSD, signal provider has maximal volume 10000.00, subscriber has 50.00

Hello, I get this message, the signal works fine but gives me only smallest trade size 0.01 each trade.

i think because my broker minimum lot is 0.01 but provider is 0.1, but message says maximal volume so I don't understand it

is there any way around this or I cannot use this signal provider with my broker?? 

Reason: