Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 69

Arun Chhabra:

I added a signal couple of months back and then change it as private. Now i want to activate it again then i can not see in my signal list. And when I am trying to add then I am getting Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals. Signals resale is prohibited.

How can I activate that again?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

signal

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.01.23 21:48

You cannot publish a signal with a trading account that was used to subscribe to another signal previously.

I got a warning "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team" just at the time i want to make a deposit. How do i solve the issue?

Ganiwu Abubakari:
I got a warning "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team" just at the time i want to make a deposit. How do i solve the issue?

Do as you were advised.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

It works in custom indicator strategy test, but it doesn't work in my real account. So the indicator does not open fully. Therefore, EA does not open an order. What is the solution to this.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...

Hi, 

when selecting a template to add to my chart I cant seem to scroll down through all my templates. the arrow scroll stops at my templates ending with H ....

please help! thanks

Hi,
Could you block a user for me or tell me how to do it myself please?
There is that guy that is harassing me and my posts but I cant seem to be able to block him, nor delete his comments from my posts.
I'd still like people to be able to comment on my stuff but that guy is just trolling.

Zdravko Petrov:
Hi,
Could you block a user for me or tell me how to do it myself please?
There is that guy that is harassing me and my posts but I cant seem to be able to block him, nor delete his comments from my posts.
I'd still like people to be able to comment on my stuff but that guy is just trolling.

Remove him from your friends, there is no other way to block someone.

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help?

Seems to be a bug in MT5 Ontester() funtion. You can NOT do any FileOpen and FileWrite

See forum post here with full details and examples code to show issue:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333105 

Thanks
FileOpen, FileWrite not working in onTester()
FileOpen, FileWrite not working in onTester()
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, This is driving me crazy but I have come to conclusion that you just cant use file access in the OnTester() function...

2020.02.20 12:04:05.754 Signal '5287729': local positions do not correspond to signal provider [#28888283 sell 0.06 EURUSD 1.07958]
could you tell me what i need to do when i get this message?

javadz:
2020.02.20 12:04:05.754 Signal '5287729': local positions do not correspond to signal provider [#28888283 sell 0.06 EURUSD 1.07958]
could you tell me what i need to do when i get this message?

You've probably have some other positions opened manually or from another source, that are not copied from the signal.

For any case, make sure you're properly synchronized, following the guide below:

Check that you have synchronized your signal subscription with your MQL5 VPS.

SYNCHRONIZATION OF SIGNAL SUBSCRIPTION

1. When you are subscribed to a signal, you should check frequently that your signal subscription is active and you are copying the trades perfectly. Please go to your MT4 Navigator window and right click on the VPS number, under your account. Click on the >> Journals, option.

2. On the Journals log file that opens, you should locate a: signal enabled, message along with details of your signal subscription, like the copying ratio etc.

3. If you see a: signal disabled, message then something is wrong, you should go over your MT4 or MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, tab settings again and then re-synchronize with your MQL5 VPS.

4. You should check for this: signal enabled, message regularly (once a day I would say), in order to ensure that you are copying the signal perfectly.

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!
Reason: