Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 65

Uuganbayar Ganbaatar:
I deposit my money in Demo account how do i put in real account even i opened real time  account i can see my deposit but when i go to trading app balance is 0
Demo account is the demo/virtual money, and it is impossible to deposit any real money to demo account.

And demo/real accounts are provided by the brokers (it is nothing to do with this mql5 forum/portal and with Metatrader at all).

If you really deposited the money to somewhere so - contact with the broker/insttitution you deposited the money to.

Hello,

My financial operations are limited and i stil have $2800 here.. am i not allowed to atleast withdraw my funds? Or it will be just stacked here forever? Its been more than 3 months since it was stacked here

Hello.

Please let me know how I can close job.

I have sent to client last update of program 5.11.2019 , after that he disappeared.

I have ask arbitrage 5.12.2019 and did not get respone yet.

Please let me know should I do something else?

Thank you

Files:
arb1.jpg  119 kb
arb2.jpg  163 kb

Piotr Storozenko:

Hello.

Please let me know how I can close job.

I have sent to client last update of program 5.11.2019 , after that he disappeared.

I have ask arbitrage 5.12.2019 and did not get respone yet.

Please let me know should I do something else?

Thank you

You seem to have clicked on "Complete order" and I think that this means that you have efectively cancelled arbitration.

Keith Watford:

You seem to have clicked on "Complete order" and I think that this means that you have efectively cancelled arbitration.

No Keith, as I already said there is a serious flaw in the system.

Freelance design thoroughly revised!
Freelance design thoroughly revised!
  • www.mql5.com
We have finally completed our work on the new Freelance layout and are pleased to present it to you...

Alain Verleyen:

No Keith, as I already said there is a serious flaw in the system.

Yes Alain, but in Piotr's first image, under arbitration it states "You have made an offer to complete the order" and I believe that effectively stops the arbitration process.

Problem is that there seems to be no way to rescind that offer and get back to arbitration.

I definitely don't dispute that the system is seriously flawed.

As many of these arbitration problems that we see in the forum are simply due to one party "disappearing", I would have thought that it would be a relatively simple process to automatically find in favour of the party that called for arbitration if there is no response after 1 week.

I also think that the arbitration process should also include banning some coders from applying for jobs. It seems incredible to me that you see some peoples stats and they are allowed to continue to bid on jobs. I've seen some where they have 1 completed job and 5 arbitrations found in favour of the customer. There is obviously something wrong there.

Keith Watford:

Yes Alain, but in Piotr's first image, under arbitration it states "You have made an offer to complete the order" and I believe that effectively stops the arbitration process.

Ok I see what you mean. As far as I know there is no arbitration process at all, that's just "words" but without a real process behind it.

Keith Watford:

I definitely don't dispute that the system is seriously flawed.

I'm agree with Alain "arbitration process  just "words" but without a real process behind it."

Keith Watford:

Yes, but before I click it I ask few time servise desc and got nothing

Files:
service.jpg  74 kb

I have problem with VPS

2020.01.08 13:24:17.205 Virtual Hosting: 6096658 your environment is not synchronized with hosting server 'MQL5 Amsterdam 02' for account '169333' on 'FXChoice-Pro Live'

How to fix this?
Reason: