Harassment on my product pages

Hello MQL5 community, i have been getting harrassed by 1 petty customer for several months now, the guy is sabotaging my operations on mql5 and putting toxic comments and reviews on my products pages.

Is there anyway to block this person on my end or how can i go about this ?

I have reported his toxic behaviour and comments several times but no actions seems to happen from mql5's side

As mql5 takes commission from us and we also bring revenue to the company, it would be nice to have some more assistance for the sellers.

Please help me, this is so demotivating to continue my operations on mql5.

Lately i've started to consider to handle my own licensing and sales process due to this harassment and not receiving assistance.

Regards, Ziggy 

Ziggy Janssen:
Hello MQL5 community, i have been getting harrassed by 1 petty customer for several months now, the guy is sabotaging my operations on mql5 and putting toxic comments and reviews on my products pages.

I have reported his toxic behaviour and comments several times but no actions seems to happen from mql5's side

As mql5 takes commission from us and we also bring revenue to the company, it would be nice to have some more assistance for the sellers.

Lately i've started to consider to handle my own licensing and sales process due to this harassment and not receiving assistance.

Regards, Ziggy 

Each comment has a link to complain, if this does not help write to the Service Desk - well documented!!

Ziggy Janssen:

Regards, Ziggy 

be careful what you wish for.. close attention from MQL5 and they will most likely remove your restricted and demo products that are against the product rules...

other than that use the complain option on the posts.

Reason: