Private Signals

Hi,

Is it possible to create your own private signals and have your trading accounts follow one trading account.

How can you subscribe accounts to a private signal

Alan Mckeon:

Hi,

Is it possible to create your own private signals and have your trading accounts follow one trading account.

How can you subscribe accounts to a private signal

Tutorial for trading signals

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/821

Trading signals

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals

- Jack

Trading signals MetaTrader 5: MetaTrader 5
Trading signals MetaTrader 5: MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Choose a signal you are interested in and subscribe to it in a few clicks. Monitored accounts are provided with a detailed statistics and trading history. Watch a Tutorial Video on how to subscribe to a Signal. Sell the...

This does not describe how to subscribe to your own PRIVATE signals. Alan did you solve it?, i need to do the same but can't find any information what so ever.

infinity1975:
This does not describe how to subscribe to your own PRIVATE signals. Alan did you solve it?, i need to do the same but can't find any information what so ever.

You can't subscribe to a private signal, because you can't find it in the MT4/5 search.

You can have a public signal with a high price, so nobody else would care to subscribe to it and you can subscribe using your MQL5 account credentials, without a cost.

I never did actually solve this.

I don't know why they just sent me the generic how to links on signals...I mean I know how to create and subscribe to a signal....They never just answered the question...how do I subscribe to my own private signals.

If you can't just say you can't and I guess some sort of Trade Copier has to be used..

I do wish this was a feature however.

Alan Mckeon:

I never did actually solve this.

I don't know why they just sent me the generic how to links on signals...I mean I know how to create and subscribe to a signal....They never just answered the question...how do I subscribe to my own private signals.

If you can't just say you can't and I guess some sort of Trade Copier has to be used..

I do wish this was a feature however.

I've answered above with the only possibility.

How do I subscribe to my own signals?

Mbulako Antonio Ndombe:
How do I subscribe to my own signals?

There is the thread related to it:
Help: How do I subscribe to my own signal? 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to subscribe my own signal to my other account

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.08.12 01:32

Publish your signal as a public one with a high price and then subscribe to it with the same MQL5 account free of charge.

• www.mql5.com
Hello, I want to subscribe to my own signal. Ive seen bits an pieces on how to do this but I have not been successful. Can someone assist...

i want to subscribe to my own signals, i want to know if it's paid or free?
Reason: