Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - page 52

Hi, 

I am not getting any news on my mt5 android since Friday 24th May 2019 . All I am getting is a blank screen with "No News" in the middle. Everyone else from the same broker is getting the news. Here is what I have tried:

1. Reinstalled app

2. Enabled disabled news option in settings

3. Tried troubleshooting with broker, they say the problem is at my end and their news is up to date.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers

Mad_monk:

Hi, 

I am not getting any news on my mt5 android since Friday 24th May 2019 . All I am getting is a blank screen with "No News" in the middle. Everyone else from the same broker is getting the news. Here is what I have tried:

1. Reinstalled app

2. Enabled disabled news option in settings

3. Tried troubleshooting with broker, they say the problem is at my end and their news is up to date.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers

Don't double post!

Hello There is something about thinking about the development of the platforms and changing the character and make it easier and more flexible in terms of adding some symbols and images and colors are more flexible and flexible and easy to understand.

Hi, how do I contact customer services regarding payment issues with VPS? There is no ability to create a message after logging on either through the messages tab as it is blank on a phone and only has an image on a desktop without the ability to enter a query.  There are no contact details for the owners of the website anywhere that I can find easily. Thanks

charles W:
Hi, how do I contact customer services regarding payment issues with VPS? There is no ability to create a message after logging on either through the messages tab as it is blank on a phone and only has an image on a desktop without the ability to enter a query.  There are no contact details for the owners of the website anywhere that I can find easily. Thanks

On the bottom of this page.

Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team

error on my account when I was trying to upload funds to my account. 

Please help.

thanks. 

hi my mt4 does not show any product on the market. i purchased a product from mql5 and followed the procedure for download but when i log in to the community, market is just blank as if it never existed. is there something wrong with the broker . my internet explorer is running on 11. thankx

kapurkhadka:
hi my mt4 does not show any product on the market. i purchased a product from mql5 and followed the procedure for download but when i log in to the community, market is just blank as if it never existed. is there something wrong with the broker . my internet explorer is running on 11. thankx

I do not know all the particularities with it but you can check those two posts - 

----------------

Market Tab Error, show a blank page and missing option:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/170760#comment_4177231 
and
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/71467/page2#comment_9026436

Market Tab Error, show a blank page and missing option
Market Tab Error, show a blank page and missing option
  • www.mql5.com
Help anyone experience this? MT4 market tab is error , blank page and no option Expert, Indicator, Utilities, even my purchase is blank...

I'm not getting the verification code sent to my phone to make changes. I've checked the number and it's correct but am not receiving anything by SMS or telegram.

fesca94:
I'm not getting the verification code sent to my phone to make changes. I've checked the number and it's correct but am not receiving anything by SMS or telegram.
I can't add any funds unless I figure this out please help
Reason: