FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 536

new-rena:

try it.

For the purity of your experiment, it is advisable to open two different accounts with different leverage

If you don't manage to achieve practically meaningful results explaining the difference in point value on different leverage, use 2000 leverage in trading and good riddance.

Actually, you might want to try it to avoid writing nonsense.

I started trading forex in 2009. And, by and large, I know what I'm talking about.

Roman Busarov:
Yeah, he told you that 2+2=4 =))))))))))))
I told them that more than once, there is nothing complicated, you need to include logic, and they claimed that I was making fun of them and said incomprehensible words))))

Dina Paches:

Actually, you should try it, so you don't write nonsense.

I started trading forex in 2009. And, by and large, I know what I'm talking about.

Rena, as a faithful and the best student of our Great and Powerful Teacher, can't write nonsense)))

stranger:
Rena, as a faithful and the best pupil of our Great and Mighty Teacher, yurynda can not write))).

Not familiar with Guru:(

But if the Master writes in the same spirit, he must be a worthy pupil.

P./S.: One thing I don't understand is how you can advise this:

Try it.

For the purity of your experiment, it is advisable to open two different accounts with different leverage

If you still can't achieve practically meaningful results explaining the difference in point value on different leverage, use leverage 2000 in trading and good riddance.

If they not only see the familiar letters in this post, but also understand the meaning of what it says.

Dina Paches:

Not familiar with Guru. :(

But if the Teacher writes in the same vein, he must be a worthy disciple.

P./S.: One thing I don't understand is how you can give advice on this:

If in that post he not only saw familiar letters but also understood the meaning of what was written there.

elementary. i mean the flag and you mean the letters)))

Did you find a familiar flag in my post?

It is just that sometimes practice and theory disagree. and the longer the practice, the stronger.

Dina Paches:

Not familiar with the Guru. :(

But if Guru writes in the same vein, he must be a worthy disciple.

P./S.: One thing I can't understand is how you can give advice on THIS:

If in this post he not only saw the familiar letters but also understood the meaning of what was written there.

Ohhhhhh, Guru is Mighty and Wise, but we, unfortunately, cannot understand the meaning of HIS speeches because of our stupidity

Teacher, when he saw that HIS words don't reach us, he showed us by personal example for several years, for which he created several pams, how not to do..... and we honour HIM for it

new-rena:

Elementary. I mean the flag and you mean the letters)))

Did you find a familiar flag in my post?

Sometimes practice and theory disagree, and the longer the practice, the stronger.

Then again, to understand what you mean:

You wrote that:

The cost of the point plus is different. I.e. relative to a leverage of 100 to 1000, the profit/loss is also increased by a factor of 10.

But this is not true both practically and theoretically. Because the value of a pip (and thus the profit/loss) at different leverage sizes are the same if the lot size, financial instrument, opening and closing price are equal. That is, the leverage only determines the amount of margin at the opening of a deal.

The difference in pip value can be different in the lot size of an open position (all other things being equal) in the same financial instrument. Also, differences in the pip value may occur even if the leverage and/or volume is the same, if the value of 1 lot differs (whether a standard lot or micro lot is used, for example). But these are differences in lots, not in the size of leverage.

stranger:
Oooooh, the Master is Mighty and Wise, but unfortunately we can't understand the meaning of HIS speeches because of our stupidity

I can only humbly say that, then, I probably should not read his writings, lest I develop an inferiority complex by accident. You are a man, you are stronger, so it is easier for you to be confident in yourself in spite of the mightiness and wisdom of the Master.

P./S.: Saw this addendum later than my post:

Guru, when he saw that HIS words don't reach us, he showed us by personal example for several years, for which he created several pams, how not to do..... and we honour HIM for it

I can see why you honour him then and it turns out he's a good man, since he's clearly tried to keep us safe.

Dina Paches:

Then again, to understand what you mean:

You wrote that:

But this is not true both practically and theoretically. Because the cost per pip (and therefore the profit/loss) at different leverage sizes are the same if the lot size, the financial instrument, the opening and closing price are equal. In other words, only the opening margin depends on the leverage.

The difference in pip value can be different lot sizes of an open position (all other things being equal) in the same financial instrument. Also, pip value differences can occur at identical leverage sizes when 1 lot size differs (whether a standard lot or micro lot is used, for example). But these are differences in lots, not in the size of leverage.

Does the lot size influence risk? With different leverage can we open the whole deposit with the same lot? I.e. does the risk of the transaction worsen with higher leverage? I.e. in essence we have a point given to us by different risk price, with the same tickvalue.

This discussion started with - what is the best leverage to choose to open an account when first getting acquainted with forex........

That's why I suggest to discuss not the current moment of the conversation, but from the beginning and especially not to teach me to read the letters.

You got into a conversation, nothing more, just like Bicus did.

new-rena:

You got into the conversation, nothing more, just as Bicus did.

Because it was impossible to get past such ignorance.

And yet he's still giving advice....

Reason: