A topic for traders. - page 60

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Small losses and small profits, but safe and you sleep well, while investing a minimum of effort to make a profit.

Where is State confirming this nonsense?

Uladzimir Izerski #:

It is already a question of investor patriotism. I am not interested in stocks. There is no adrenaline from them).

patriotism has nothing to do with it, they inflate and deflate the same way.

invest in a call, in a year you'll get 2%.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Where is State confirming this nonsense?

remove this kite.

constantly demanding something. representing nothing for years.

doesn't change at all, silly.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

AUD and NZD are not tracked, even removed from the list of pairs with these currencies.

What do you actually get out of such a combination?

Oh yes, you have to close the whole thing at +10pp, although historically it works up to +18pp, after that you may be both positive and negative, you have to wait again, but the profit is smaller there, due to swaps.

Don't close right away, watch the equity change for a week.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Volodya, open right now trades on AUDCHF(buy)/NZDJPY(sell)

You can open it on a real account, the one being monitored, the smallest lot is 0.01.

Observe the next week, how the result will change.

P.S. Although, no, open on Monday morning to avoid unnecessary swap

Let's see

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Let's see

I'm sprinkling my head in ashes, got it wrong when typing :(

Wrong, but still, the profit will be the same, but you have to wait longer

Fast235 #:

patriotism has nothing to do with it, they inflate and deflate the same way.

invest in a calla, in a year you'll get 2%.

You can find higher interest in banks. Bonds and other instruments.

And you can do 2% in half an hour. Not in millions, of course.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I'm sprinkling my head in ashes, got my typing wrong :(

Wrong, but still, the profit will be the same, but you have to wait longer.

And what is the relationship between these pairs? It seems to me it is taken from the ceiling. I have no idea about the interdependence.

Uladzimir Izerski #:

What is the relationship between these couples anyway? It seems to me to be taken from a ceiling. I have no idea about the interdependence.

Commodities and shelter in both pairs, CHF and JPY are almost the same movement, also with AUD and NZD.

Consider NZDJPY(buy) andAUDCHF(sell)

Basically, if NZD falls,AUD falls with it, in the second case, if CHF falls, JPY falls with it , we do not consider the speed of fall, we just take the fall itself.

This assembly may be expressed as follows: buy NZDUSD=buy, USDJPY=sell, AUDUSD=sell,USDCHF=buy

Bottom line: we have 2 buys and 2 sells, but via the USD. Such a combination takes away more spread, swaps, if rollover occurs overnight, and in the end the loss/profit will be bigger, because pairs move synchronously, but with a large error.

Bidirectional entry in 2 pairsNZDJPY/AUDCHFgives an advantage, if there is a spread in some currency, this entry will compensate it, without making a big loss, but not making a big profit.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Commodities and shelter in both pairs, CHF and JPY almost repeat movements, also with AUD and NZD

Consider the NZDJPY(buy) andAUDCHF(sell)

Basically, if NZD falls,AUD falls with it, in the second case, if CHF falls, JPY falls with it , we do not consider the speed of fall, we just take the fall itself.

This assembly may be expressed as follows: buy NZDUSD=buy, USDJPY=sell, AUDUSD=sell,USDCHF=buy

Bottom line: we have 2 buys and 2 sells, but via the USD. Such a combination takes away more spread, swaps, if rollover occurs overnight, and in the end the loss/profit will be bigger, because pairs move synchronously, but with a large error.

Bidirectional entry in 2 pairsNZDJPY/AUDCHFgives an advantage, if there is a spread in some currency, this entry will compensate it, without making a big loss, but not making a big profit.

AudChf goes up, we're down. Let's see what happens when we fall
Reason: